Take a ride on The Slide@T3, the world's tallest slide in an airport. Standing at a height of 12 metres high or four storeys tall, shriek your way down the slide while reaching top speeds of up to 6 metres per second!
To thank you for your support, with effect from 4 October 2010, for every $10 spent at Changi Airport in a single receipt, members of the public can redeem one ride at the 12 metre slide* located at Terminal 3, Arrival Hall (Level 1), Public Area.
To get a preview of the speed, whiz down the one-and-a-half storey tall slide* at Basement 2! No minimum spend is required for this.
Both slides are open daily from 12.00pm to 10.30pm.
- For Level 1 slide, participants have to be at least 1.3 metres tall. Maximum height allowed is 2.0 metres tall. Children aged 7 and below are not allowed.
- For Basement 2 slide, participants have to be at least 1.1 metres tall. Maximum height allowed is 2.0 metres tall. Children aged 5 and below are not allowed.
*Things To Note
- Rides are redeemable at the Terminal 3 Level 1 Information Counter.
- Redeem up to a maximum of 10 rides per receipt on the same day.
- Changi Rewards card members can redeem up to 5 free rides per month during birthday months.