#WIFI@Changi (Transit Areas)
Enjoy free, easy-to-login WiFi service in the transit areas of Changi Airport with #WiFi@Changi.
- Launch your internet browser (e.g Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer) and key in a valid website address to access the login page.
- Enter your mobile number to receive a One-Time-Password via SMS or obtain a temporary WiFi mobile number from the airport information counter / WiFi kiosks in the gatehold room.
- Key in the provided one-time authentication number to start surfing.
- You may proceed to browse the web.
Internet Stations (Transit Areas)
Staying connected is easy at Changi Airport, with more than 550 Internet stations available at all terminals.
View our airport map to find out where they are located and how to get there.
Wireless@SG Connection (Public Areas)
If you prefer to surf on the go, you can stay connected with Wireless@SG, a free wireless broadband network.
- Get a temporary login ID and password at any Information Counter.
- Connect to the network "Wireless@SG".
- Launch your browser to access the login page.
- Select the service provider "StarHub" and enter the login details given.