Changi Transit Programme
Your transit experience at Changi Airport is now more rewarding! Receive a transit reward, valued from S$20, for your shopping during your transit in Changi Airport, when you travel on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir or Air New Zealand.
The transit reward can be use at all retail outlets in transit and public areas of Changi Airport (exclusions apply), or can be redeemed for one-time access to the Ambassador Transit Lounge located in the transit areas of Terminals 2 or 3 for up to two (2) hours. The Ambassador Lounge provides shower facilities with basic toiletries, light refreshments, complimentary Wi-Fi, international reading materials and television. Passengers can also enjoy other exclusive offers* from the Ambassador Transit Lounge.
For passengers eligible for two S$20 transit rewards, one of which will be valid for one-time use to redeem Liquor, Perfumes or Cosmetics purchases only. This transit reward can also be used at the services / spa area of the Shilla duplex store in the transit area of Terminal 3 and featured brands include Dior, SKII, Chanel and La Prairie.
Here are some recommended ways to use the transit reward, with no minimum spend at all!
Shilla Cosmetics & Perfumes Duplex store and Beauty Loft, Terminal 3
Be spoilt for choice with products from over 140 international brands, specially curated for your beauty needs! Whether you are shopping for the latest, hottest, organic, natural or luxury products, take your pick and enjoy up to 40% more savings here than at local retail stores and regional airports. Enjoy a facial or pick up limited edition products at Shilla Beauty Loft!
SK-II spa at Shilla Beauty Loft, Terminal 3
Travellers seeking a quick skin fix before boarding can choose from a variety of express 15-minute skincare boosts, while those with longer layovers can opt for more indulgent treatments up to an hour long that revitalise the skin while relieving anxiety and jetlag. Each treatment features the use of SK-II’s acclaimed skincare, including the brand’s iconic “miracle water”, Facial Treatment Essence. Prior booking for SK-II services is advised, and walk-ins will be subjected to availability.
DFS Wine & Spirits Duty Free store, Terminals 2 & 3
A wide selection of some of the world’s most premium wines and spirits are available here, including Johnny Walker Red Label Scotch, Hennessy XO Grand Champagne, Camus L’Elegant, Chivas Regal, Martell Cordon Bleu and Absolut Vodka.
Long Bar by Raffles, DFS Wine & Spirits Duty Free store, Terminal 3
One of the store's most innovative features includes a Long Bar by Raffles – in collaboration with one of Singapore's most historical landmarks, the Raffles Hotel. Transit passengers who may not have time to leave the airport to visit Singapore will get the opportunity to sample The Long Bar's famed cocktail, the Singapore Sling at this Tasting Bar.
Local delights at Bengawan Solo, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 Departure Transit
A household name in Singapore, Bengawan Solo is synonymous with traditional cakes and kueh made with time-honoured methods of preparation. Special occasions are not the same without signature treats such as Kueh Lapis Sagu (rainbow layer cake), Ondeh Ondeh (coconut-coated glutinous rice balls filled with molten palm sugar), Kueh Lapis (spiced layer cake), and other butter cakes and cookies. These delectable cakes and cookies make great treats on your flight or tasty gifts for friends back home.
Ambassador Transit Lounge, Terminal 2 and 3 Departure Hall (Open 24 hours)
Located within the Departure Hall of Singapore Changi Airport, the Ambassador Transit Lounge is equipped with a host of facilities that provide passengers with everything they need to have a comfortable stay.
* Exclusive offers for Changi Transit Programme passengers only:
- Complimentary access for child under 2 years old (Infant) with 1 accompanying adult
- Every subsequent one hour extension of lounge access will be at S$12 nett.
- 10% discount for alcohol beverages.
- 20% discount for Gym, Massage, Nail and Facial & Hair services at Terminal 2 after registering for lounge use
- 20% discount for Massage service at Terminal 3 after registering for lounge use
Access to the gym (Gym only at Terminal 2), or as part payment for Nap room and other existing Lounge packages.
Best of Singapore
Your time in Singapore might be short, but don’t forget to take a piece of Singapore home with you! Shop the best of Singapore, here at Changi. Internationally renowned and well-loved local food products, and your favourite merchandise with our famous Singapore icons. So much you can take home from Singapore!
Where can I use the vouchers?
The transit reward is valid for one-time use at all retail outlets located at the transit and public areas, except for outlets indicated in the Exclusion List below.
|Public Area||Transit Area|
|All Hotel Reservation counters||Airline Lounges|
|All Car Rental counters||Hermes (Terminals 1, 2 & 3)|
|All Passenger Meeting Services counters||Transit Hotels|
|Banks||Temporary Retail Outposts**|
|Crowne Plaza Hotel|
|Telecommunications e.g. M1 Shop|
|Pay-Per-Use Lounge (e.g. The Haven by Jetquay)|
|Temporary Retail Outposts**|
|Top-Up Card Machines and Services (e.g. Kopitiam Card, Coffee Bean Cards, cash cards etc)|
All Dining Outlets, e.g. quick bite kiosks, cafes, food courts, restaurants and bars
*With effect from 1 August 2016, pursuant to Section 9A of the Tobacco (Control of Advertisements and Sale) Act (Cap. 309), transit reward cannot be used for the purchase of tobacco products in Changi Airport.
**Retail pushcarts in Terminal 3 Basement 2 are not temporary outposts and transit reward can be used for purchases.
· Passengers’ e-ticket numbers must begin with 618 or 629 or 086, and must be travelling on flights operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir for both into and out of Changi Airport. Any connecting flight into or out of Changi Airport that is not operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir must be operated by Air New Zealand (specifically flight numbers SQ4281, SQ4282, NZ281 or NZ282) or Scoot (specifically flight numbers TR597 or TR596).
· Passengers must be on transit in Changi Airport on both legs of their journey, which means Singapore is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. Transit passengers on one-way journey or ticket are not eligible. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(i) “London – Singapore – Sydney – Singapore – London” is eligible;
(ii) “London – Singapore – London” is not eligible;
(iii) A one-way journey “London – Singapore – Sydney only” is not eligible.
· Point of origin refers to the country of the departing flight on participating airlines before you arrive at Singapore for your entire trip.
· Transit means a layover at Changi Airport of not more than 24 hours. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight to Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
· Passengers who are in transit at Changi Airport for only one leg of the journey must originate and return to the same country by air via Changi Airport. Such passenger must present proof of travel by land or sea from/to Singapore and three (3) flight sectors via Changi Airport issued in a single e-ticket. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(i) “Bombay – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Bombay” AND Singapore – Kuala Lumpur is by land/sea AND in a single e-ticket, is eligible;
(ii) “Beijing – Singapore, Bangkok – Singapore –Shanghai” AND Singapore – Bangkok is by sea AND in a single e-ticket, is eligible;
(iii) “Shanghai – Singapore – Perth, Singapore – Shanghai” in a single ticket BUT “Perth – Singapore” by other airline, is not eligible;
(iv) “New Delhi – Singapore – Kuala Lumpur, Singapore – New Delhi” in different tickets is not eligible.
· Passengers must be above 2 years old at the point of ticket issuance and have their own seat, which means that their seat is not shared with their parent or guardian.
· Passengers can only collect their transit reward once, on either leg of their journey, regardless if the air tickets were was issued over two or more separate e-tickets.
E.g. A passenger who has separate e-tickets issued for his itinerary “London – Singapore – Sydney vv” can collect the transit reward either upon his arrival in Singapore from London OR upon his arrival in Singapore back from Sydney.
· Passengers whose transit (through Singapore) itinerary was issued over two or more separate e-tickets must present all e-tickets to the counter staff. We will not be able to process the collection without all the necessary documents.
· Our staff reserves the right to reject the collection for reasons including but not restricted to insufficient supporting documents.
You will receive a transit reward worth S$20 from all points of origin of your entire return trip
You will receive two transit reward worth S$20 each, where one of which will be for applicable for Liquor, Perfumes or Cosmetics purchases only, if your point of origin is from China (Mainland)
· Passengers travelling on codeshare flights outside of Singapore Airlines, SilkAir and Air New Zealand will not be eligible for this programme.
· Transit reward collection is subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
Programme Terms & Conditions
· The transit reward is valid for use till 30 April 2019 and request to replace, extend or refund will not be entertained.
· All collections must be done by 30 September 2018 and while stocks last.
· Passenger can collect the transit reward for their current trip only. Retrospective collection for past trips or advance collection for future trips will not be entertained.
· The transit reward may not be used with ongoing in-store promotions.
· The transit reward can be used in conjunction with Singapore Airlines/SilkAir Boarding Pass Privileges.
· Changi Airport Group reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Eligible passengers can proceed to the iShopChangi Collection Centres which are open 24 hours daily in the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3. Please present your passport, boarding passes and all e-tickets showing your full itinerary as well as booking confirmation of your land and sea transfers.