Thank you for your support and participation in out Changi Loves Kids! We hope your little ones enjoyed themselves at the airport!
Hi-5 Fairytale @ MBS tickets Winners
Congratulations to our lucky winners of a set of 4 x A-Reserve tickets to Hi-5 Fairytale show at Marina Bay Sands on 2nd Dec 2016 (2:30pm) each.
Joyce Gao Jia Jia SXXXX314G
Gina Liu Liting SXXXX269D
Nurliana Binte Omar SXXXX829I
1. The “Changi Loves Kids” Lucky Draw Contest (the 'Lucky Draw') shall commence on 7 October 2016 (1100 hours) and end on 31 October 2016 (2259 hours).
2. To participate in the Lucky Draw, simply present (at the Customer Service Counter at Terminal 3, Basement Level 2, Public Area) a single same-day receipt with a minimum spend of S$30 (or S$60 for supermarkets) from any participating Changi Airport outlet at the public areas toredeem an entry form for the Lucky Draw Contest.
3. All purchases made at retail, F&B and service outlets located at the public areas of Changi Airport that meets the qualifying requirements are eligible for the Lucky Draw. Transactions made at money changing facilities, medical clinics, top-up card machines, postal services, Sistic, telecommunication outlets including M1, lounges, Crowne Plaza Hotel (including F&B outlets within the hotel premises) are not eligible for the Lucky Draw.
4. All entries must be dropped into the entry box located at the Customer Service Counter at Terminal 3 Basement 2 by 31 October 2016, 2259hrs.
5. Only original entry forms with the completed personal particulars will be eligible for the Lucky Draw. If the submitted form is found to be defective, defaced, damaged or tampered with, Changi Airport Group Singapore Pte Ltd ('CAG') reserves the right not to accept the form.
6. The Lucky Draw is open to any participant of at least 18 years of age (as at 7 October 2016).
7. Only one (1) registration is allowed per participant.
8. Each participant should use his/her real personal details for registration. CAG reserves the right to disqualify any user from participating in the Lucky Draw should any doubts arise as to the authenticity of the relevant personal data supplied.
9. The following persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw:
- Directors, employees and immediate family members of CAG, Changi Airport International, Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore, CAG’s appointed agencies, retail partners/shop tenants at Changi Airport and any other persons involved in organizing, promoting and/or conducting the Lucky Draw. Immediate family members refer to spouses, children, parents, parents-in-laws and siblings;
- Any other person or class of persons deemed ineligible or notified by CAG as being ineligible from time to time.
10. A total of 3 sets of four (4) “A Reserve tickets” for Hi-5 Fairytale @ Marina Bay Sands (to be shown on 2nd December 2016, 2:30pm)
11. All winners will be contacted individually via email.
12. CAG reserves the right to amend or substitute the prizes at any time without notification.
13. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable. The value of the prizes may vary and is subject to availability.
14. If, for some reason, any winner cannot be contacted within a period of time as determined by CAG or if any winner does not acknowledge receipt of the prize within a period of time as determined by CAG, CAG reserves the right to award the prize to a replacement winner, forfeit the prize and/or donate the prize to charity.
15. In the event of any dispute, the winner's entitlement is subject to the sole discretion and final determination of CAG.
16. CAG reserves the right to request every winner to provide proof of identity and age, proof of residency and other relevant proof(s) as required by CAG, in order to claim the prizes. In the event that any winner is unable to provide proof of eligibility which is satisfactory to CAG, he or she shall be deemed to have forfeited his or her prize in whole and no substitute shall be offered.
17. CAG reserves the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person who is interested to participate in the Lucky Draw Contest.
18. CAG's decision on all matters pertaining to the Lucky Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entertained. CAG reserves the right to amend or change the terms and conditions herein at any time without prior notice. Participation in this Lucky Draw shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any subsequent amendment(s) thereof. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions shall result in forfeiture of participation in this Lucky Draw.
19. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Singapore. The Lucky Draw participants and CAG submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
20. By participating in the Lucky Draw, participants will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions, any other requirements set out in any related promotional material and all amendments, additions, replacement and modifications as may be made from time to time.
Complimentary MindChamps PreSchool Trial Classes & Parenting Talks
Date : 15, 22, 29 October 2016 (Sat)
11am | 2pm | 5pm
5, 12, 19, 26 November 2016 (Sat)
11am | 2pm
• Kids Trial Classes*
Venue: Mindchamps Preschool at Level 3 Terminal 3
Each session (around 1 to 1½ hours) includes the following activities:
- Gourmet Moment
- Story Telling with Art & Craft
- NeuroMooves Gym
Age Group: Children from 18months – 5years old
Venue: Mindchamps Preschool at Level 3 Terminal 3
Each session (around 1 hour) includes the following topics:
- How to communicate with your preschooler
- Practical parenting strategies
- How to nurture the champion in your pre-schooler
*Both Kids Trial Classes and Parenting Talks would be conducted at the same time.
Note: Priority Signups for Changi Rewards Members. Signup Link for Non-Changi Rewards Members will be made available here from 12 October 2016.
Other kids’ friendly services
Baby Care Rooms
Location 1: Terminal 3 Basement 2 (beside Four Fingers outlet)
Location 2: Terminal 3 Basement 2 (beside The Slide area)
The baby care rooms above will be undergoing ambient transformations to make it more welcoming for our Changi Kids’ parents. We hope to create a more lively and comfortable and private room for parents to attend to your baby during your stay in Changi.
Location: Terminal 3 basement 2 (next to Customer Service Counter)
A newly created cozy corner with comfortable seats for kids reading pleasure during your visit to Changi Airport.