LIFE’S MEMORABLE MOMENTS MUST BE MOËT & CHANDON
Paying homage to the French art-de-vivre, Moët & Chandon will enchant travellers this festive season with a first-of-its-kind pop-up experience at Changi Airport. Discover exclusive limited-edition items, a greeting card station, gifting bar and personalisation machine from 26 November 2018 to 6 January 2019 at Terminal 3 Departure Transit Hall!
Discover the Moët & Chandon Impérial Limited Edition bottle decorated for the End of Year with French emblematic Maison places and the world’s most cherished landmarks.
Personalize your bottle and discover many other unique experiences at the Moët & Chandon pop-up store
Greeting card station
- Make your visit at our pop-up store memorable by capturing your happy moments which you can share online and get free printouts
- Share your greetings at Changi Airport to the world with customized postcards that can be mailed out for free
Exclusive products only at the pop-up store at Changi Airport
- Discover the End of Year Limited Edition of the Moët & Chandon Impérial bottle
- Enjoy daily free tastings of Moët & Chandon Réserve Impérial from 11am to 12.30pm, 3.30pm to 5pm, 8pm to 9.30pm.
- Discover Moët & Chandon MC III, one of our rarest offering
Personalization of your gift:
- Make Moët yours by writing a message on your bottle using our innovative personalization machine
- Customize your gift with greeting cards, embossing tools, ribbons, stickers and shopping bags with any purchase of Moët & Chandon
Exclusive offers at the pop-up store:
Enjoy 10% off if you purchase any two of the following products:
- Moët & Chandon Réserve Impérial
- Moët & Chandon Rose Impérial
iShopChangi Exclusive :
For any purchase of Moët & Chandon on iShopChangi exclusively , receive an exclusive Moët & Chandon bracelet made with a touch of 18k carat gold with purchase of any Moët & Chandon
Changi Rewards Exclusive:
Changi Rewards members will enjoy a free tasting of Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage 2009, available throughout operating hours daily with any purchase of Moët and Chandon at the pop-up store.