"Unexplored China" Contest
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The “Unexplored China Contest” (the “Contest”) is organised and conducted by Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“CAG”).
1. The Contest shall commence on 9 July 2018 and end on 7 August 2018 (1200hrs).
2. The Contest calls for each participant to submit why they want to travel to their selected city for a chance to win a pair of tickets to one of the featured China destination of their choice (“Prize”) at www.changiairport.com/unexplored-china.
3. The Contest is open to residents of Singapore, of at least 18 years of age (as at 9 July 2018).
4. Only one (1) entry is allowed per person.
5. The participant should use real personal details for registration. CAG reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion; to disqualify any person from participating in the Contest should any doubts arise as to the authenticity of the relevant personal data supplied.
6. All entries must be submitted via the form page on www.changiairport.com/unexplored-china. A total of 10 winners (“Winner”), with the most creative submission will be picked and each will win a pair of economy air tickets to the destination indicated in the submission. Prizes are sponsored by the respective airlines (“Sponsor”).
7. The 10 cities are listed out as follow:
|China Southern Airline||Guiyang||One pair of economy tickets to each city|
|China Eastern Airlines||Quanzhou|
8. The Winner will be notified via phone and/or the email address that they provide on the registration form.
9. The Winner may be required to bear taxes and surcharges as may be applicable.
The prize is subject to its respective terms and conditions set by the Sponsor.
10. The Winner will receive an email from CAG as proof of the prize and thereafter the winners shall contact the Sponsor to redeem their air tickets and/or accommodation,subject to terms and conditions and eligible travel period as stipulated by the Sponsors.
11. CAG reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity and age,proof of residency and other relevant proof(s) as required by CAG, in order to claim the prizes. In the event that the Winner is unable to provide proof of eligibility which is satisfactory to CAG, he or she shall be deemed to have forfeited his or her prize in whole and no substitute shall be offered.
12. CAG reserves the right to amend or substitute the prizes at any time without notification.
13. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable and may be subject to availability.
14. Any prizes not claimed within one month upon contact will be forfeited. CAG reserves the right to disqualify non-contactable winners.
15. If, for some reason, any Winner cannot be contacted within a period of time as determined by CAG or if any Winner does not acknowledge receipt of the prize within a period of time as determined by CAG, CAG reserves the right to award the prize to a replacement winner, forfeit the prize and/or donate the prize to charity.
16. Directors, employees (and/or immediate family members of such directors or employees) of CAG and its subsidiaries, the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore,CAG's appointed software designer/manager (including KRDS Digital Pte Ltd), agencies, event management companies, retail partners/shop tenants at Changi Airport, and any other persons involved in organising, promoting and/or conducting the lucky draw, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. For the purpose of this Clause, 'immediate family members' shall include spouses, children, parents, parents-in-law and siblings.
17. By participating in the Contest, all selected winners agree to grant CAG the right to use their personal details for promotional and publicity purposes.
18. The registered participant warrants that all information submitted by him/her in the entry is true, accurate and complete.
19. CAG may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose in any way and there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
20. Registered participants are providing information to CAG. All received information will not be disclosed to any other organisations unaffiliated to CAG. All information provided may be used for research and statistics and will not be sold or given to any third party.
21. CAG may reject any entry on any basis including, but not limited to, incomplete entry, fraud and/or failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
22. CAG's decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. CAG reserves the right to amend or change the Terms and Conditions herein at any time without prior notice. Participation in this Contest shall constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein and any subsequent amendment(s) thereof. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions shall result in forfeiture of participation in this Contest.
23. CAG has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine all matters pertaining to the Contest (including but not limited to the award of prizes), to amend these Terms and Conditions, and to terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice. Registered users shall not be entitled to any damages or compensation whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of such determination, amendment or termination.
24. CAG will not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Contest (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in false light).
25. The Contest and all its Terms and Conditions governing it are subject to the laws of Singapore. The Contest participants and CAG irrevocably submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
26. If you have any questions about the Contest, kindly leave us a private message via Facebook Messenger on www.facebook.com/changiairport or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.