Changi Transit Programme
Your transit experience at Singapore Changi Airport is now more rewarding! Receive a Changi Dollar Voucher (CDV), valued from S$20, for your shopping and refreshments during your transit in Changi Airport, when you travel on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir or Air New Zealand.
The CDV can be redeemed for one-time access to the Ambassador Transit Lounge located in the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3 for up to two (2) hours. Lounge usage includes showers with basic toiletries, free flow buffet of food and non-alcoholic beverages, complimentary Wi-Fi, and international reading materials. Passengers can also enjoy other exclusive offers* from the Ambassador Transit Lounge.
For passengers eligible for S$40 CDV, you would receive two S$20 CDVs where one of which will be valid for one-time use to redeem Liquor, Perfumes or Cosmetics purchases only. This CDV can also be used at the services / spa area of the Shilla duplex store in the transit area of Terminal 3 and featured brands include Dior, SKII, Chanel and La Prairie.
Here are some recommended ways to spend the CDV, with no minimum spend at all!
Shilla Cosmetics & Perfumes Duplex store and Beauty Loft, Terminal 3
Be spoilt for choice with products from over 140 international brands, specially curated for your beauty needs! Whether you are shopping for the latest, hottest, organic, natural or luxury products, take your pick and enjoy up to 40% more savings here than at local retail stores and regional airports. Enjoy a facial or pick up limited edition products at Shilla Beauty Loft!
SK-II spa at Shilla Beauty Loft, Terminal 3
Travellers seeking a quick skin fix before boarding can choose from a variety of express 15-minute skincare boosts, while those with longer layovers can opt for more indulgent treatments up to an hour long that revitalise the skin while relieving anxiety and jetlag. Each treatment features the use of SK-II’s acclaimed skincare, including the brand’s iconic “miracle water”, Facial Treatment Essence. Prior booking for SK-II services is advised, and walk-ins will be subjected to availability.
DFS Wine & Spirits Duty Free store, Terminal 3
A wide selection of some of the world’s most premium wines and spirits are available here, including Johnny Walker Red Label Scotch, Hennessy XO Grand Champagne, Camus L’Elegant, Chivas Regal, Martell Cordon Bleu and Absolut Vodka.
Long Bar by Raffles, DFS Wine & Spirits Duty Free store, Terminal 3
One of the store's most innovative features includes a Long Bar by Raffles – in collaboration with one of Singapore's most historical landmarks, the Raffles Hotel. Transit passengers who may not have time to leave the airport to visit Singapore will get the opportunity to sample The Long Bar's famed cocktail, the Singapore Sling at this Tasting Bar.
Local delights at Bengawan Solo, Terminal 2 Departure Transit
A household name in Singapore, Bengawan Solo is synonymous with traditional cakes and kueh made with time-honoured methods of preparation. Special occasions are not the same without signature treats such as Kueh Lapis Sagu (rainbow layer cake), Ondeh Ondeh (coconut-coated glutinous rice balls filled with molten palm sugar), Kueh Lapis (spiced layer cake), and other butter cakes and cookies. These delectable cakes and cookies make great treats on your flight or tasty gifts for friends back home.
Ambassador Transit Lounge, Terminal 2 and 3 Departure Transit Lounge (Open 24 hours)
Located within the Departure Transit Lounge of Singapore Changi Airport, the Ambassador Transit Lounge is equipped with a host of facilities that provide passengers with everything they need to have a comfortable stay.
* Exclusive offers for Changi Transit Programme passengers only:
- Every subsequent one hour extension of lounge access will be at S$12 nett.
- 10% discount for alcohol beverages and massage services.
The CDV can also be used for access to the gym, or as part payment for nap room and other existing lounge packages.
Where can I use the vouchers?
The CDV is valid for one-time use at all retail, food and service outlets located at the transit and public areas, except for outlets indicated in the Exclusion List below.
|Public Area||Transit Area|
|All Hotel Reservation counters||Hermes (Terminals 1, 2 & 3)|
|All Avis Car Rental counters||Left Baggage Counters (Terminals 2 & 3)|
|All Hertz Car Rental counters||SATS Rainforest Lounge (Terminal 1)|
|All M1 Shop outlet and counters|
|All Passenger Meeting Services counters|
All 7-11 outlets
With effect from 1 August 2016, pursuant to Section 9A of the Tobacco (Control of Advertisements and Sale) Act (Cap. 309), Changi Dollar Vouchers (CDVs) cannot be used for the purchase of tobacco products in Changi Airport.
· Passengers’ e-ticket numbers must begin with 618 or 629 or 086, and must be travelling on flights operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir for both into and out of Changi Airport. Any connecting flight into or out of Changi Airport that is not operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir must be operated by Air New Zealand (specifically flight numbers SQ4281, SQ4282, NZ281 or NZ282) or Scoot (specifically flight numbers TZ591 or TZ592).
· Passengers must be on transit in Changi Airport on both legs of their journey, which means Singapore is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. Transit passengers on one-way journey or ticket are not eligible. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(i) “London – Singapore – Sydney vv” is eligible;
(ii) “London – Singapore – London” is not eligible;
(iii) A one-way journey “London – Singapore – Sydney only” is not eligible.
· Passengers must have at least 1 of their transit duration in Changi Airport to be within 24 hours. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight to Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
· For passengers who are on transit in Changi Airport for only one leg of their journey, it must be a round trip within a single e-ticket where passenger travels by land or sea from Singapore to the next country or vice versa (to show proof), as well as originates and returns to the same country by air via Changi Airport. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(i) “Bombay – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Bombay” AND Singapore – Kuala Lumpur is by land/sea AND in a single e-ticket, is eligible;
(ii) “Beijing – Singapore, Bangkok – Singapore –Shanghai” AND Singapore – Bangkok is by sea AND in a single e-ticket, is eligible;
(iii) “Shanghai – Singapore – Perth, Singapore – Shanghai” in a single ticket BUT “Perth – Singapore” is not by sea, is not eligible;
(iv) “New Delhi – Singapore – Kuala Lumpur, Singapore – New Delhi” in different tickets is not eligible.
· Passengers must be above 2 years old at the point of ticket issuance and have their own seat, which means that their seat is not shared with their parent or guardian.
· Passengers can only claim the CDV once, on either leg of their journey, regardless if it was issued over two or more separate e-tickets.
E.g. A passenger who has separate e-tickets issued for his itinerary “London – Singapore – Sydney vv” can collect the CDV either upon his arrival in Singapore from London OR upon his arrival in Singapore back from Sydney.
· Passengers whose transit (through Singapore) itinerary was issued over two or more separate e-tickets must present all e-tickets to the counter staff.
· Passengers whose point of origin, as stated in their itinerary and e-ticket(s), is one of the following countries:
- Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, the Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, the Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates or Vietnam – will be eligible for S$20 Changi Dollar Voucher (CDV);
- Australia, China (Mainland), Europe including Russia and Turkey, India, Indonesia, New Zealand and South Africa – will be eligible for 2 x S$20 Changi Dollar Voucher (CDV).
· Voucher collection is subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
Programme Terms & Conditions
· Only effective for transit passengers with e-tickets issued on 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2017 (both dates inclusive), and whose departure dates from point of origin is between 1 April 2016 and 31 March 2017 (both dates inclusive).
· The CDV is valid for use till 31 March 2017.
· Passenger can collect the CDV for their current trip only and while stocks last.
· Retrospective collection for past trips or advance collection for future trips will not be entertained.
· Our staff reserves the right to reject the collection for reasons including but not restricted to insufficient supporting documents.
· Multiple CDVs may be used for payment.
· The CDV may not be used with ongoing in-store promotions.
· The CDV can be used in conjunction with Singapore Airlines Boarding Pass Privileges.
Eligible passengers can proceed to the iShopChangi Collection Centres which are open 24 hours daily and situated near the GST Refund counters in the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3. Please present your passport, boarding passes and all e-tickets showing your full itinerary as well as booking confirmation of your land and sea transfers.