Changi Transit Programme
Your transit experience at Changi Airport is now more rewarding! From now till 31 March 2019, receive a transit reward, valued from S$20, for your shopping during your transit in Changi Airport, when you travel on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir or Air New Zealand.
- Passengers travelling on Singapore Airlines (SQ) and/or SilkAir (MI) ticketed and operated flights into and out of Singapore, that means, passengers' e-ticket numbers must begin with 618, 629 or 086. Codeshare flights must be operated by Singapore Airlines (SQ) and/or SilkAir (MI), and the 4-digits flight numbers must start with SQ or MI.
- Any connecting flight into or out of Singapore that is not operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir must be operated by Air New Zealand (specifically flight numbers SQ4281, SQ4282, SQ4283, SQ4284, NZ281, NZ282, NZ283 or NZ284) or Scoot (specifically flight numbers TR596 or TR597).
- Passengers must be on transit in Changi Airport on both legs of their journey, which means Singapore is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. Transit passengers on one-way journey or ticket are not eligible. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(i) “London – Singapore – Sydney – Singapore - London” is eligible;
(ii) “London – Singapore – London” is not eligible;
(iii) A one-way journey “London – Singapore – Sydney only” is not eligible.
- Transit means a layover at Changi Airport of not more than 24 hours. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight into Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
- Passengers who are in transit at Changi Airport for only one leg of the journey must originate and return to the same country by air via Changi Airport. Such passenger must present proof of travel by land or sea from/to Singapore and three (3) flight sectors via Changi Airport. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(i) “Mumbai – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Mumbai” AND Singapore – Kuala Lumpur is by land or sea AND proofs (e.g. booking confirmation, invoice and ticket) of land or sea transfers are presented, is eligible;
(ii) “Beijing – Singapore, Bangkok – Singapore –Shanghai” AND Singapore – Bangkok is by sea AND proofs (e.g. invoice and ticket) of land or sea transfers are presented, is eligible;
(iii) “Shanghai – Singapore – Perth, Singapore – Shanghai” in a single ticket BUT “Perth – Singapore” is by other airline, is not eligible;
- Passengers must be above 2 years old at the point of ticket issuance and have their own seat, which means that their seat is not shared with their parent or guardian.
- Passengers whose transit (through Singapore) itinerary was issued over two or more separate e-tickets must present all e-tickets to the counter staff. We will not be able to process the collection without all the necessary documents proofs.
- Passengers can only collect the transit reward once, on either leg of their return journey, regardless if it was issued over two or more separate e-tickets.
E.g. A passenger who has separate e-tickets issued for his trip “London – Singapore – Sydney - Singapore - London” can collect the transit reward either upon his arrival in Singapore from London OR upon his arrival in Singapore back from Sydney.
- Point of origin refers to the country of the departing flight on participating airlines before you arrive at Singapore for your entire trip.
- Passenger can only collect the transit reward for their current trip only. Retrospective collection for past trips or advance collection for future trips will not be entertained.
- The campaign runs from now till 31 March 2019 and collection of the transit rewards must be done before 31 March 2019.
o Transit rewards will expire by 30 April 2019, and request to extend or replace the transit rewards will not be entertained.
o Transit rewards may not be used with ongoing in-store promotions.
o Transit rewards may be used in conjunction with Singapore Airlines/SilkAir Boarding Pass Privileges.
- Our promotions change from time to time. For transit passengers arriving into Changi Airport between 1 October 2018 and 31 March 2019 (both dates inclusive):
o You will receive a transit reward worth S$20 from all points of origin of your entire return trip.
o You will receive another transit rewards worth S$20, applicable for Liquor, Perfumes or Cosmetics purchases only, if the point of origin of your entire return trip is from China (Mainland).
- Our staff reserves the right to reject the collection for reasons including, but not restricted to, insufficient supporting documents.
- Changi Airport Group reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Eligible passengers can proceed to the iShopChangi Collection Centres which are open 24 hours daily in the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3. Please present your passport, boarding passes and all e-tickets showing your full itinerary, as well as booking confirmation of your land orand sea transfers, if applicable, to collect.
The transit reward can be used at all participating retail outlets in transit and public areas of Changi Airport (except for outlets stated in the Exclusion List) or can be used to redeemed one-time access to the Ambassador Transit Lounge located in the transit areas of Terminals 2 or 3 for up to two (2) hours; as well as selected spa and massage services at Spa Express in Terminal 2.
Here are some recommended ways to spend the transit reward, with no minimum spend at all!
Shilla Cosmetics & Perfumes Duplex store and Beauty Loft, Terminal 3
Be spoilt for choice with products from over 140 international brands, specially curated for your beauty needs! Whether you are shopping for the latest, hottest, organic, natural or luxury products, take your pick and enjoy up to 40% more savings here than at local retail stores and regional airports. Enjoy a facial or pick up limited edition products at Shilla Beauty Loft!
SK-II spa at Shilla Beauty Loft, Terminal 3
Travellers seeking a quick skin fix before boarding can choose from a variety of express 15-minute skincare boosts, while those with longer layovers can opt for more indulgent treatments up to an hour long that revitalise the skin while relieving anxiety and jetlag. Each treatment features the use of SK-II’s acclaimed skincare, including the brand’s iconic “miracle water”, Facial Treatment Essence. Prior booking for SK-II services is advised, and walk-ins will be subjected to availability.
DFS Wine & Spirits Duty Free store, Terminals 2 & 3
A wide selection of some of the world’s most premium wines and spirits are available here, including Johnny Walker Red Label Scotch, Hennessy XO Grand Champagne, Camus L’Elegant, Chivas Regal, Martell Cordon Bleu and Absolut Vodka.
Long Bar by Raffles, DFS Wine & Spirits Duty Free store, Terminal 3
One of the store's most innovative features includes a Long Bar by Raffles – in collaboration with one of Singapore's most historical landmarks, the Raffles Hotel. Transit passengers who may not have time to leave the airport to visit Singapore will get the opportunity to sample The Long Bar's famed cocktail, the Singapore Sling at this Tasting Bar.
Local delights at Bengawan Solo, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 Departure Transit
A household name in Singapore, Bengawan Solo is synonymous with traditional cakes and kueh made with time-honoured methods of preparation. Special occasions are not the same without signature treats such as Kueh Lapis Sagu (rainbow layer cake), Ondeh Ondeh (coconut-coated glutinous rice balls filled with molten palm sugar), Kueh Lapis (spiced layer cake), and other butter cakes and cookies. These delectable cakes and cookies make great treats on your flight or tasty gifts for friends back home.
Ambassador Transit Lounge, Terminal 2 and 3 Departure Hall (Open 24 hours)
Located within the Departure Hall of Singapore Changi Airport, the Ambassador Transit Lounge is equipped with a host of facilities that provide passengers with everything they need to have a comfortable stay.
* Exclusive offers for Changi Transit Programme passengers only:
- Complimentary access for child under 2 years old (Infant) with 1 accompanying adult
- Every subsequent one hour extension of lounge access will be at S$12 nett.
- 10% discount for alcohol beverages.
- 20% discount for Gym, Massage, Nail and Facial & Hair services at Terminal 2 after registering for lounge use
- 20% discount for Massage service at Terminal 3 after registering for lounge use
- Access to the gym (Gym only at Terminal 2), or as part payment for Nap room and other existing Lounge packages.
Spa Express, Terminal 2 Departure Transit Lounge
Spa express offers a plethora of spa services with its private spa suites, sauna and bath areas, as well as quiet meditation rooms and yoga spaces.
Exclusive offers for Changi Transit Programme passengers only:
The generic CDV can be used to redeem one of the following services:
- Sauna & Shower 40mins
- Anti Stress / Upper Back 10mins -
- 20% Discounts on subsequent treatments
Best of Singapore
Your time in Singapore might be short, but don’t forget to take a piece of Singapore home with you! Shop the best of Singapore, here at Changi. Internationally renowned and well-loved local food products, and your favourite merchandise with our famous Singapore icons. So much you can take home from Singapore!
The transit reward can be used at all retail outlets in the transit and public areas of Changi Airport, except for the Exclusion List below.
|Public Area||Transit Area|
|All Hotel Reservation counters||Airline Lounges|
|All Car Rental counters||Hermes (Terminals 1, 2 & 3)|
|All Passenger Meeting Services counters||Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 1)|
|Banks||Temporary Retail Outposts**|
|Crowne Plaza Hotel||Transit Hotels|
|Telecommunications e.g. M1 Shop|
|Pay-Per-Use Lounge (e.g. The Haven by Jetquay)|
|Temporary Retail Outposts**|
|Top-Up Card Machines and Services (e.g. Kopitiam Card, Coffee Bean Cards, cash cards etc)|
All Dining Outlets, e.g. quick bite kiosks, cafes, food courts, restaurants and bars
*With effect from 1 August 2016, pursuant to Section 9A of the Tobacco (Control of Advertisements and Sale) Act (Cap. 309), transit reward cannot be used for the purchase of tobacco products in Changi Airport.
**Retail pushcarts in Terminal 3 Basement 2 are not temporary outposts and transit reward can be used for purchases.