Discover Happiness in Picturesque Bhutan with Drukair, Royal Bhutan Airlines, the flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bhutan. Fly to direct to Bhutan on Drukair from SGD906*
Three time the magic
As a sure sign of Bhutan’s increasing popularity, Drukair now has three flights departing on the Singapore–Kolkata–Paro route. For more details, click here.
As exclusive and tucked away as Bhutan might sound, this ‘Happiest Kingdom on Earth’ is really just a five-hour plane ride away from Singapore.
Surrounded by gorgeous vistas of undulating forestry on one side, and the majestic Himalayas on the other – get your cameras ready because your views onboard Bhutan’s national carrier, Drukair, will surely be nothing short of spectacular.
|From||To||Cabin Class||Fares from||Travel period|
|Singapore||Paro (Bhutan)||Economy||SGD906*||1 July - 30 Septemeber 2017|
Terms & Conditions
- The above fare is exclusive of taxes (to be advised upon booking)
- Non-refundable, non-re-routable & non-endorsable
- Date change not permitted
- All fares are in Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Valid for Economy Class only.
- Sale Period: Now – 25 September 2017