Known as India’s most pristine region, Northeast India has much to offer including lands of natural beauty and home to many highly endangered wildlife – from the famous Greater One-Horned Rhinoceros to the rare Bengal Tigers. As the main gateway into Northeast India with extensive connectivity to is neighbouring states by rail and road, Guwahati plays a key role as the region’s major cultural, political, educational, transportation and commercial hub.
With only a 4.5 hour flight from Singapore, travellers can now explore the wonders of Northeast India with Drukair’s latest non-stop Guwahati-Singapore service. From now till 31 December 2018, Drukair is offering a promotional fare of 30% off regular fare. Book your trip now!
|From||To||Cabin Class||Return fares||Travel Period|
|Singapore||Guwahati||Economy||SGD 280*||29 September to 31 December 2018|
Terms & Conditions:
• Above fares are excluding all taxes.
• Promotional fares are applicable for travel in economy class only.
• Sales & Validity: Immediate Effect for travel from 29 September 2018 to 31 December 2018
• Discount: Not applicable to child, students, GIT & etc.
• Promotional fares are non-refundable, non-endorsable & non-reroutable.
For more information, visit www.drukair.com.sg or call 6338-9909.