Three time the magic
As a sure sign of Bhutan’s increasing popularity, Drukair now has three flights departing on the Singapore–Kolkata–Paro route. For more details, click here.
As exclusive and tucked away as Bhutan might sound, this ‘Happiest Kingdom on Earth’ is really just a five-hour plane ride away from Singapore.
Surrounded by gorgeous vistas of undulating forestry on one side, and the majestic Himalayas on the other – get your cameras ready because your views onboard Bhutan’s national carrier, Drukair, will surely be nothing short of spectacular.
|From||To||Cabin Class||Fares from||Travel period|
|Singapore||Paro (Bhutan)||Economy||SGD899||1 November 2016 - 28 February 2017|
Terms & Conditions
- The above fare is exclusive of taxes.
- The above fare is valid for economy (Y) class only. Not applicable for Business Class.
- Date change shall not be permitted in the first leg, however, date change shall be permitted for second les as per the Fare and Term Sheet Rules.
- Child care: 75% of the above rate.
- Infant fare: 10% of the above rate.
- For sale out of Singapore only.
- The above fares are non-refundable, non-re-routable and non-endorsable.
- Rules for no show shall apply as per Term and Fare Sheet.
- No further discount is available for these fares.
- Sale Period: 1 September 2016 – 30 November 2016