From 3 June 2016, United Airlines will be the first airline to offer nonstop service between Singapore and San Francisco on the Boeing 787-900 Dreamliner – the only nonstop service to the United States from Singapore.
You can now enjoy attractive fares when you book from 3 to 120 days in advance.
||To||Cabin Class||All in return fares||Advance Purchase|
|Singapore||San Francisco||Economy||From S$1,324.30||120 days|
|Singapore||Seattle||Economy||From S$1,972.10||3 days|
|Singapore||Los Angeles||Economy||From S$1,772.10||3 days|
|Singapore||Las Vegas||Economy||From S$1,872.10||3 days|
|Singapore||New York / Newark||Economy||From S$1,922.10||21 days|
Terms & Conditions:
- Adult & Child: apply same fare
- All in fare is subject to change without any notice.
- Fare is point to point, no stopover is allowed
- Min/Max stay: 5 days / 30days
- Ticket is non-refundable once ticket is issued
- Change of travel date is NOT permitted
Visit united.com for more details.