In conjunction with the highly anticipated Terminal 4 Open House, redeem free exclusive premiums designed with beautiful T4 petal motifs when you shop and dine at Changi Airport’s public areas in Terminals 1,2 and 3 from 7 to 31 August 2017! Whether you’re enjoying a sumptuous meal with your family or indulging in retail therapy at our outlets, choose from our range of T4 premiums with a min spend of $60 ($80 for supermarkets) in a single same-day receipt.
If you’re a T4 Open House boarding pass-holder, simply present your pass for a mystery gift at the Customer Service Counter at Terminal 3 Basement 2 if you spend $30 in a single same-day receipt.
From 7 – 31 August 2017, simply spend a minimum of S$30 in a single receipt to redeem an exclusive mystery gift for free.
|Promotion||Redemption Mechanics||T4 Open House Boarding Pass Holders|
|T4 Open House Mystery Gift-with-Purchase
7 – 31 August 2017
|Redeem an exclusive mystery gift for free||
Minimum spend of $30
- Maximum 1 same-day receipt
- Redemption must be made at Terminal 3 Basement 2 Customer Service counter (opposite FairPrice Finest) between 11am to 10.30pm. No request for online redemption or mailing of premiums will be entertained.
- T4 Open House Boarding Pass must be presented at the Customer Service Counter in Terminal 3 Basement 2 for the mystery gift redemption.
- Redemption has to be made on the same day of purchase(s) except for purchase(s) made after 10pm, shoppers can redeem within 7 days of receipt date.
- Valid same-day receipt from any participating Changi Airport Shop & Dine outlet in public area must be presented for redemption.
- Limited to one (1) redemption per qualifying receipt regardless of spending amount in excess of the minimum spend required.
- The mystery gift is redeemable on first-come, first-served and while-stocks-last basis.
- All redemptions are not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
- Promotion is valid from 7 to 31 August only, while stocks last.
[Only for Changi Rewards members] From 1 – 31 August, redeem a pair of SEA Aquarium tickets (worth $68) with min. spend of $240 by Mastercard on every weekend (Fridays & Saturdays only) in the month of August.
*Redemptions are limited to the first 50 shoppers per night.
- Valid for a maximum combination of 3 same-day receipts, with at least 1 receipt transaction to be after 10pm and have a minimum spend of $10.
- Promotion is limited to the first 50 redemptions per night for the pair of S.E.A. Aquarium™ One-Day Tickets.
- Promotion is only valid for 1 redemption per member per night, exclusive for registered Changi Rewards members paying by Mastercard only.
- Promotion is valid in conjunction with other ongoing promotions in Changi Airport unless otherwise stated.
- Participating outlets include any Changi Airport retail/F&B outlets at the Public Areas across Terminals 1, 2 and 3 (except supermarkets, convenience stores, telecommunication outlets, money changing facilities, medical clinics, top-up card transactions/machines and Crowne Plaza Hotel).
- Redemption is done at Terminal 3 Basement 2 Customer Service Counter
- Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants.
All retail and F&B outlets at public areas in Changi Airport Terminals 1, 2 & 3, except the following:-
- MindChamps Preschool
- Bank / Airline / Ambassador / Pay-per-use Lounges
- Changi Recommend outlets and counters
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, including outlets within the hotel premises
- Left luggage services counter
- Medical clinics
- Money changing facilities
- Postal services & Post-on-Wheels
- Service counters at Arrival Hall
- Telecommunication outlets, including M1
- Temporary outposts involving non-CAG tenants
- Top-Up Card Transactions and Machines
- Receipts from purchases of Changi gift card, gift certificates, vouchers and Outpost/Atrium
|Can receipts be combined to meet the minimum spend?||No, both promotions are limited to purchases in a single receipt.|
|Can redemption be made on a different day from the date of purchase?||No, unless the purchase(s) is made after 10pm.|
|If a shopper made a purchase in the transit area, can he/she redeem the premiums in the public area?||No, the promotion is exclusively for outlets in public area.|
|If I hold a T4 open house boarding pass and have a $60 receipt, can I redeem 2 mystery gifts?||No, the mystery gift is valid for only 1 redemption per boarding pass holder only, regardless of receipt amount in each transaction.|
|What must shopper present to qualify for the redemption?||Same-day qualifying receipt(s) that meets the minimum spend, NRIC/passport and valid charge slips (if payment is by Mastercard).|
|Are shoppers allowed to choose between designs?||Shoppers are allowed to choose for the T4-themed premiums. All designs will be on first-come-first-serve, while stocks last basis. Shoppers will not be allowed to choose the mystery gift.|
|Do I qualify for the redemption if I have made partial payment by Mastercard?||A minimum spend of $60 has to be fully made by Mastercard in order to qualify for 2 redemptions of the premiums.|
|Other T&Cs to note||Redemption is subjected to stock availability, on a first-come, first-serve basis.|
|Can receipts be combined to meet the minimum spend?||Yes, a maximum of 3 receipts (with at least 1 receipt transaction to be after 10pm and have a minimum spend of $10) can be combined to qualify for the redemption.|
|Can redemption be made on a different day from the date of purchase?||No, redemption has to be made on the same date of purchase for all 3 receipts.|
|Can I combine receipts with different dates of purchase to qualify for the redemption?||No, the receipts must have the same date of purchase.|
|If a shopper made a purchase in the transit area, can he/she redeem the premiums in the public area?||No, the promotion is exclusively for participating outlets in the public area.|
|If a shopper made a purchase in the public area, can he/she redeem the premiums in the transit area?||No, redemption is only available at the public area.|
|What must shopper present to qualify for the redemption?||Same-day qualifying receipts that meet the minimum spend, proof of identification (e.g. NRIC/Passport) and Changi Rewards card.|
- Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”) decision on all matters relating to the promotion/event is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
- CAG and its authorised agencies shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss arising out of or in connection with this promotion/event, and each participant agrees to indemnify and hold CAG harmless from and against any and all claim, loss or damage incurred by the participant or by any other party in relation to the promotion/event.
- CAG reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without notice.
- Receipt and identity card must be presented at the redemption booth for verification purpose.
- All redemptions are non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- By participating in the promotion, shoppers will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them, any other requirements set out in any related promotional material and all amendments, additions, replacement and modifications as may be from time to time.
Don’t forget to also redeem your 2-hours complimentary parking coupon if you dine at the airport during weekdays! Click here for full details.