From 5 March to 1 May 2018, re-live your childhood days at Changi Airport Terminal 4.
Take Home a Memory of the Past
Receive a complimentary Terminal 4 exclusive premium when you spend a minimum of S$60 at Public Area, S$80 on iShopChangi or S$100 at Transit Area, in a single receipt.
Choose from 4 premium options:
- Prosperity Rooster Travel Adaptor
- Dragon Playground Travel Adaptor
- Oriental Red 2-in-1 Cushion Blanket
- Jade Blue 2-in-1 Cushion Blanket
Participate in Old School Classic Games
Try your hands at nostalgic games every Saturday and Sunday, 12pm – 2pm at the event sites when you meet the qualifying spend.
Reminisce the days back in school
Re-live how Singapore school life was like in the past at The Happy School. Be greeted by wooden chairs and tables, chalkboards and a hopscotch area. Every corner of the event site is a photo spot that will evoke your childhood memories.
Locate The Happy School at the event sites:
- Terminal 4 Departure Check-in Hall, Level 2, near Check-in Row 7, 10am – 11pm daily
- Terminal 4 Departure Transit, Level 2, in front of Gassan Watches, 24 hours daily
All retail and F&B outlets in Changi Airport Terminal 4. The following are excluded from the Promotion:
- Banks and Money Changing Counters
- Bill payment transactions (e.g. payment of bills through AXS machines, Cheers convenience stores)
- Left Luggage Service Counters
- All airport lounges including Bank/ Airline/ Ambassador/ Pay-Per-Use
- Medical Clinics
- Telecommunication outlets and service counters (e.g. Starhub)
- Temporary Retail Outposts
- Top-up Card Transactions and Machines
- Transit Hotels
- Travel Services outlet
- Changi Recommends Outlets
- Other service counters in the Airport (including Car Rental/ Hotel Reservation/ Airport Shuttle Service and Passenger Meeting Service)
- Receipts from purchases of Changi Gift Cards, gift certificates and retail vouchers (e.g. Uniqlo vouchers)
- This Shopping Promotion is valid for all qualifying spend made between the following period:
- 0000 hour on 5 March 2018 and 2359 hour on 1 May 2018 at the Terminal 4 Transit Area;
- 1000 hour on 5 March 2018 and 2300 hour on 1 May 2018 at the Terminal 4 Public Area; and
- Orders made on iShopChangi must be collected/delivered between 0000 hour on 5 March 2018 and 2359 hour on 1 May 2018 to qualify (only for shoppers departing from/arriving at Terminal 4).
- Payment for the qualifying spend can only be in the form of cash (in local currency or equivalent amount in foreign currency), NETS or credit cards. Payment made using In-Store Vouchers (e.g. NTUC vouchers), Changi Dollar vouchers, Changi Rewards eVouchers or Changi Gift Cards are excluded from making up the qualifying spend. However, partial payment using In-Store Vouchers, Changi Dollar vouchers, Changi Rewards eVouchers and Changi Gift Cards will be accepted provided the qualifying spend is paid in cash, NETS or credit cards.
- All amounts paid for the purchase of tobacco products (including without limitation cigarettes, cigars, or any other form of tobacco, or any tobacco derivative or substitute) will be excluded from the qualifying spend.
- Shoppers and diners are required to present the following documents for verification in order to redeem.
- Transit Area:
- The unique promotion receipt issued by participating outlets with every qualifying spend receipt;
- Single receipt with the qualifying spend at participating outlets; and
- Boarding Pass.
- Public Area:
- The unique promotion receipt issued by participating outlets with every qualifying purchase receipt; and
- Single receipt with the qualifying spend at participating outlets.
- Transit Area:
- All Terminal 4 exclusive premium items are strictly non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Availability of Terminal 4 exclusive premium items are on a first-come, first-served basis and while stocks last.
Please click here for detailed terms and conditions.