All three terminals at Changi Airport are connected by the Skytrain. The free Skytrain service operates from 5.00am to 2.30am, at both the transit and public areas of the terminals. It takes approximately between one to four mins to travel between the terminals by Skytrain, with an average waiting time of between one to three mins.
Skytrain Maintenance Hours
The Skytrain is closed for maintenance works from 2.30am to 5.00am daily. During these hours when the Skytrain is not-operational, travellers can transfer between the terminals as follows:
• Within the transit areas: By foot via inter-terminal travellators located within the Departure Transit Malls.
• At the public areas: A free shuttle bus service connecting Terminals 1, 2 and 3, which operates from 2.30am to 5.00am daily. The boarding points of the shuttle are at the Departure Hall of each terminal as follows:
- Terminal 1: Departure Check-in Hall, Level 2, Door 5
- Terminal 2: Departure Check-in Hall, Level 2, Door 1
- Terminal 3: Departure Check-in Hall, Level 2, Door 8
Download Inter-Terminal Transfer Map