All three terminals at Changi Airport are connected by the Skytrain. The free Skytrain service operates from 5.00am to 2.30am, at both the transit and public areas of the terminals. It takes approximately between one to four mins to travel between the terminals by Skytrain, with an average waiting time of between one to three mins.
Skytrain Maintenance Hours
The Skytrain is closed for maintenance works from 2.30am to 5.00am daily. During these hours when the Skytrain is not-operational, travellers can transfer between the terminals as follows:
• Within the transit areas: By foot via inter-terminal travellators located within the Departure Transit Malls.
• At the public areas: A free shuttle bus service connecting Terminals 1, 2 and 3, which operates from 2.30am to 5.00am daily. The boarding points of the shuttle are at the Departure Hall of each terminal as follows:
- Terminal 1: Departure Check-in Hall, Level 2, Door 5
- Terminal 2: Departure Check-in Hall, Level 2, Door 1
- Terminal 3: Departure Check-in Hall, Level 2, Door 8
T1-T2 SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
The open-air car park at Terminal 1 is closed for redevelopment works until 2018. As a result, the T1 Car Park has been relocated to Terminal 2.
To facilitate convenient transfers between Terminals 1 and 2 (public areas), a free T1-T2 shuttle bus service will operate in addition to the Skytrain service. This shuttle bus service runs daily from 12 noon to 9.00pm, at regular intervals of 5 mins. The journey between Terminals 1 and 2 takes about 8 mins. Featuring a single-step, low-entry design, the bus is wheelchair-accessible and commuter-friendly.
The boarding and alighting points for the shuttle bus are conveniently located as follows:
• Terminal 1: Just outside T1 Arrival Hall, Level 1 (take exit near Burger King). Look out for signs indicating "Shuttle Bus to T1 Car Park".
• Terminal 2: Departure Check-in Hall, Level 2, Door 1 (beside Krispy Kreme outlet). Look out for signs indicating "Shuttle Bus to T1".
Download Inter-Terminal Transfer Map