Coach to Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Getting to Changi Airport has gotten even easier! Now with the Transtar Cross Border Service (TS1) operated by Transtar Travel, it'll be a breeze getting between Changi Airport and Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
The service will start at coach stands at Terminals 1, 2, 3 and end at Larkin Terminal (with effect 1 August 2014).
Fares for adults and children
One-way fares from Changi Airport to Johor Bahru are S$7 for adults and S$3.50 for children. From Johor Bahru, adults will pay RM7, while children will pay RM3.50.
Payment can be made in local currency (depending on boarding point) and in cash only.
- The first bus leaves Changi Airport for Johor Bahru at 8.15am.
- The first bus leaves Johor Bahru for Changi Airport at 5.00am.
- Last departures at Changi Airport and Kotaraya II are scheduled at 11.15pm and 9.00pm respectively.
Download the coach timetable here (Effective from 1 July 2014).
|Changi Airport TS1 Pick Up Points :|
|Terminal 1 :||Arrival Hall Coach Bay 12|
|Terminal 2 :||Arrival Hall Coach Bay 09 / 10|
|Terminal 3 :||Arrival Hall Coach Bay 1|
1. Coach Services will end at Kotaraya II Terminal in Johor Bahru until 31 July 2014
2. Passengers are advised to wait at the pick up point at least 10 mins before scheduled departure time.
3. All times are approximate, and the schedules and routes are subject to change without notice due to traffic conditions.
3. Online schedule may differ from published schedules due to unexpected additional or removal of time slot.
4. Please also refer to Transtar Travel's website for the latest schedule.
5. We recommend that you contact us at (65) 6297 9009 to confim your preferred departure time at least 24 hours prior to departure to avoid any delay.