1. Where is the Candy Snow House located?
Candy Snow House is located at T3 Arrival Hall level 1, near the Coach Bay Area. It is situated all the way in.
2. How can I purchase the tickets to enter the Candy Snow House?
There are 3 methods of purchase:
a. S$18 via direct purchase of Candy Snow House Pass on Playpass; or
b. 20 carnival credits via Playpass; or
c. 20 carnival tokens purchase via Ticketing booth/machine at Candy Carnival
3. Do I need to collect physical Candy Snow House pass(es) after I’ve purchased Candy Snow House pass(es) via the Changi app?
No. There will be no physical passes issued for the Candy Snow House. Participants are only required to present their Changi Rewards e-card, QR code pass on Changi app or confirmation email for registration.
4. Can I use a mixture of Carnival Tokens and Carnival Credits to redeem the passes into Candy Snow House?
No, you can only choose 1 type of currency (carnival credits / snow pass / carnival tokens) to enter the Candy Snow House.
| Example Scenarios
|| Can I enter Candy Snow House?
| I have 10 Carnival Credits + 10 Carnival Tokens
|| Convert the 10 Carnival credits to tokens at the ticketing booth and enter Candy Snow House with 20 Carnival tokens
|I have 5 free credits from shopping promotion, and I bought $15 worth of carnival tokens.
|| Convert the 5 free credits to token at the ticketing booth and enter Candy Snow House with 20 Carnival tokens
5. I bought the S$18 Candy Snow House pass, can I convert the S$18 Candy Snow House pass to 18 Carnival credits?
No, the S$18 Candy Snow House pass is solely for entry into Candy Snow House only. The Candy Snow House pass is not exchangeable for tokens or conversion to carnival credits for use at the Candy Carnival.
6. What is the validity period of the Candy Snow House pass?
The Candy Snow House pass is valid for the entire event period. Passes that are not untilised by the end of the event period will be forfeited and no refunds will be entertained.
7. If my child is unwell/ unable to attend, can I request for a refund?
No refunds will be given. However, you may return another day to participate in the Candy Snow House. The Candy Snow House pass and carnival credits/tokens are valid during the entire event period.
8. Is there an age limit to enter Candy Snow House?
There is no age limit. However, kids below 3 years old are encouraged to bring their own winter apparels to enter the Candy Snow House. Kids below 7 years old would need to be accompanied by an adult who is at least 18 years old.
9. What is the playtime per entry?
The playtime per entry is 60 minutes (inclusive of registration, changing into winter wear, briefing and playtime in the Candy Snow House.
10. What is the attire to enter Candy Snow House?
Participants must come in long pants and bring along a pair of socks. The following optional winter wear can be purchased/ rented:
a. Waterproof pants: for rental at $4.50 per pair
b. Gloves: for rental at $3.50 per pair
c. Locker: for rental at $2 per locker
d. Socks: for purchase at $3.50 per pair
e. Children's Ear Muffs: for purchase at $6 per piece
Winter jackets and boots will be provided for participants above 3 years old. Kids below 3 years old are encouraged to bring their own winter apparels to enter the snow chamber.
11. Can I bring my own winter attire into the Candy Snow House?
Yes, you are free to bring your own winter attire into the Candy Snow House.