1. Is there a minimum age for the Design Thinking Workshop ? Can I bring my 7-year-old child?
The programme is suitable for children aged between 9-14 years and may not be suitable for children younger than 9 years as they may have some difficulties in understanding and taking part in the programme activities. Also, it is a 3-hour drop off programme where children will need to be independent without their parents to take part in the programme.
2. My child is 8 years old and he has participated in other Design Thinking workshops alone before. Can he still join in?
The programme is a 3-hour drop off programme which children will need to be independent. If your child is able to learn and enjoy the activities independently, we welcome them!
3. Does my child need to have prior experience or knowledge about Design Thinking to join?
This is an introductory workshop where the kids will be introduced to key Design Thinking principles through hands-on activities. No prior experience or knowledge is required.
4. Where is the programme held / registration venue?
Programme/registration is at Changi Experience Studio.
5. Can I sit in with my child during the program?
We encourage parents to enjoy some me-time while their kids are participating in the workshop. Parents are invited to join the class for the last 20 minutes of the workshop, when the kids will be doing a show-and-tell.
6. Do I have to visit Changi Experience Studio on the same day?
The ticket to Changi Experience Studio is a single-entry ticket valid till end of February 2023. You may visit the attraction at any time before the date of expiry printed on the ticket.
7. Is there anything my child needs to prepare for this program?
All workshop materials will be provided. Children are encouraged to bring their own water bottles in case they get thirsty.
8. How can I qualify for the Changi Pay Specials?
To qualify the Changi Pay promotion, you will need to purchase the workshop through Playpass from now till 31 December 2022 and must activate Changi Pay via iChangi mobile application in order for the e-Vouchers to be credited into your Changi Pay digital wallet.
9. When will I receive the Changi Pay e-Voucher?
Changi Pay e-Voucher will be credited into your Changi Pay digital wallet latest by 31 January 2023.
10. Where can I use the Changi Pay e-Voucher?
You can use the e-Voucher across Changi Airport, Jewel Changi and/or on iShopChangi. You must apply the e-Voucher upon payment checkout with Changi Pay.