TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR FESTIVE PASSPORT
- The Changi Festive Passport is open to all iChangi app users with a valid Changi Account.
- Users without a valid Changi Account will be not be eligible to participate in the Changi Festive Passport promotion.
- Collection of stamps in the Changi Festive Passport will be recorded based on their registered email address for their Changi Account. Should the participant request for a manual update of their Changi Account email during the promotion period, all the stamps collected prior and tracking of QR codes scanned will be forfeited.
- $50 Changi Eats promo code will be issued to the first 60 participants who manage to complete all activities in the Changi Festive Passport. The activities in the passport consist of a series of stamps collection upon completion of the stated milestones and activities.
- Successful participants will receive the Changi Eats promo code within 14 days after the end of the promotional period.
- A stamp (in the form of a dinosaur) will be issued automatically to the Festive Passport after booking (via PlayPass) and attending each of the 3 events (tokidoki Snow Holiday, Dino-Kart and Dino Bounce).
- Stamps will be issued to the participants’ Festive Passport automatically only upon redemption (scanning of QR code issued after booking) at the event site by the event crew.
- Each participant is entitled to one stamp per event, regardless of number of bookings made for each event.
- No stamps will be issued for no-shows or for participation in the events without scanning of the issued QR code.
- An exclusive tokidoki Telegram sticker pack will be issued via a link provided within the Festive Passport when the participant completes the collection of all three stamps.
- All terms & conditions for the booking of each event applies.
- A stamp (in the form of the word “Redeemed”) will be issued automatically to the Festive Passport after booking (via PlayPass) and collection of the 4 tokidoki premiums (Kaiju tote bag, Kaiju Adult/Child Mask with Holder (Green/White), Kaiju Reversible Sequins Cushion and Kaiju Plush Toy).
- Stamps will be issued to the participants’ Festive Passport automatically only upon redemption (scanning of QR code issued after booking) at the redemption location by the event crew.
- Each participant is entitled to one stamp per premium, regardless of number of items purchased per premium type.
- No stamps will be issued for no-shows or for purchase of tokidoki premiums outside of the PlayPass system.
- An exclusive tokidoki festive Telegram sticker pack will be issued via a link provided within the Festive Passport when the participant completes the collection of all four stamps.
- All terms & conditions for the purchase of the tokidoki premiums applies.
- There is a total of 24 QR codes hidden around Terminal 1, Terminal 3, Terminal 4, Jewel and on iShopChangi. Clues to the location of QR codes can be found on the Changi Rewards Hatch-&-Win page.
- For 4 every QR codes scanned, the mega dinosaur egg on the Changi Festive Passport will progress to the next level of hatching. Once all 24 QR codes are scanned, the mega dinosaur will hatch.
- 6,000 Changi Rewards Points will be automatically credited to the first 100 participants who manage to hatch the dinosaur by scanning all 24 QR codes.
- All terms & conditions for the Hatch-&-Win promotion applies.
- Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”) decision on all matters relating to the promotion/event is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
- CAG and its authorised agencies shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss arising out of or in connection with this promotion/event, and each participant agrees to indemnify and hold CAG harmless from and against any and all claim, loss or damage incurred by the participant or by any other party in relation to the promotion/event.
- CAG reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without notice.
- By participating in the promotion, shoppers will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them, any other requirements set out in any related promotional material and all amendments, additions, replacement and modifications as may be from time to time.
- All redemptions are non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.