By participating in the promotion, shoppers will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them, any other requirements set out in any related promotional material and all amendments, additions, replacement and modifications as may be from time to time.
- The Promotion is organized by Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("CAG”).
- Spend a minimum of the qualifying amount with their respective conditions in a single same-day receipt from participating retail and F&B outlets at Changi Airport’s Terminals 1 and 3 public areas (collectively "Changi Airport Public Areas"). Receipts from Jewel Changi Airport are NOT eligible for the promotion.
- Limited to one (1) redemption per qualifying receipt regardless of spending amount in excess of the minimum spend required.
- Qualifying receipt(s) must be presented at the redemption counter for verification purpose.
- For the Mastercard and Changi Rewards exclusive promotion, proof of Changi Rewards membership and spend by Mastercards must be represented at the redemption counter for verification purpose.
- The same qualifying receipts may be used for redemptions of other on-going promotions at Changi Airport e.g. 2-hour free parking coupon redemption.
- Duplicated receipts from tenants will not be accepted at the redemption counter.
- Valid same-day receipt(s) are from any participating Changi Airport Shop & Dine outlet in Changi Airport Public Areas, excluding receipts from banks, money changing facilities, medical clinics, top-up card transactions/ machines, receipts from purchases of Changi gift card, gift certificates and vouchers, temporary outposts operated by non-CAG tenants, postal services, telecommunication outlets including StarHub, pay-per-use, ambassador and airline lounges, Changi Recommends outlets and service counters, MindChamps Preschool, baggage storage services counter and Crowne Plaza Hotel and all F&B outlets within the hotel premises).
- If a security deposit has been made at any of the participating outlets, the same-day receipt reflecting the security deposit amount must be presented and the security deposit amount must qualify for the redemption.
- Payment modes accepted (Note: To qualify for the Mastercard and CR exclusive promotion, payment should be made by Mastercard) to meet the qualifying spend are:
- Cash (in local currency or equivalent amount in foreign currency)
- NETS and Credit cards
- Changi Dollar vouchers, Changi Rewards eVouchers
- Changi Gift Cards
- Payments made using other payment modes not mentioned above (such as tenant vouchers e.g. NTUC vouchers) are excluded from the computation of the qualifying spend amount. However, such non-eligible payment modes may still be used for partial payment for the transaction, provided that the balance amount paid in eligible payment modes i.e. for Mastercard exclusive promotion, partial payment by Mastercard credit cards meet the qualifying spend amount.
- Redemption must be made on the same day of purchase(s), except for purchase(s) made after 10.30pm. For purchases made after 10.30pm, customers must keep the original receipt of their purchase and may redeem for the promotion within 7 days of receipt date.
- GWPs arising from this promotion shall be referred to as “goods” henceforth.
- All redemptions will end at 10.30pm daily (otherwise stated) or when the goods are fully redeemed for the day; whichever is earlier.
- All goods are redeemable on first-come, first-served, subjected to availability and on while-stocks-last basis.
- The Promotion will end on 21 February 2021 or when the goods are fully redeemed, whichever is earlier.
- All redemptions are non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Selection of any goods design is not allowed.
- Goods are dispensed at random by chance based on the availability of the item(s) in the inventory. CAG reserves the right to replace the goods with other goods or designs without prior notice.
- Goods are offered on “as is” basis and Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”) hereby disclaims any and all representations and warranties whether express or implied as to the premiums being of merchantability quality and fitness for any purposes.
- CAG reserves the right to change any of the terms & conditions without prior notice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, CAG shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any (i) direct loss; (ii) indirect or consequential loss, (iii) damage; (iv) cost and expense; or (v) loss of profits suffered by you arising from or in connection with the premiums/goods.
- Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”) and its authorised agencies shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss arising out of or in connection with this promotion, and each participant agrees to indemnify and hold CAG harmless from and against any and all claim, loss or damage incurred by the participant or by any other party in relation to the promotion.
- CAG’s decision on all matters relating to the event and its promotion is final, conclusive and binding on all.
- CAG reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without notice.
- CAG reserves the right to refuse the participation of any person for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to unsafe or unruly behaviour that may result in harm or damage to that person or any other persons and/or property.
- To promote and advertise the event, CAG reserves the right to engage authorised photographers and videographers to take photographs and/or video recordings. By participating in the event, you consent to being photographed and recorded by authorised photographers and videographers as guest/customers at the event and consent to the use of such images, films or recordings for public transmission and for the marketing and publicity materials of CAG.
In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions with any other form of publicity collaterals relating to the promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.