Access to this Website is granted by Changi Airport Group. By accessing and using this Changi Airport Group Website, you signify that you have read and you agree to all of these conditions and notices without modification. If you do not agree with any of these conditions, please discontinue access immediately.
This Changi Airport Group Website is owned and operated by Changi Airport Group. Access to and use of this Changi Airport Group Website and the information and services available are subject to the following conditions.
This Changi Airport Group Website contains links to websites also operated by Changi Airport Group. Your use of each Changi Airport Group Website is also subject to Conditions of Access, if any, contained therein. If any of the conditions here with the conditions contained in any of these other website operated by Changi Airport Group, then the conditions in these other websites operated by Changi Airport Group shall prevail when you access/use them.
Restrictions on access and use
You may download one copy of the material on this Changi Airport Group Website but only on a single computer and only for your own personal and non-commercial use provided that:
- All copies must bear the relevant copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary notice located on this Changi Airport Group Website; and
- You shall not modify, reformat, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, publish, transmit, post, upload, licence, create derivative works from, hyperlink, store in any information retrieval system, transfer in any manner or sell any of the material, without Changi Airport Group ' written permission. This means, among other things, that you must not insert a hyperlink to this Changi Airport Group Website on any other website or "mirror" on your own Website, the home page or other pages of or materials in this or any Changi Airport Group Website or their respective links.
You shall not use this Changi Airport Group Website or its links for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions of Access.
Changi Airport Group reserves the right to deny to anyone at anytime access to this or any other Changi Airport Group Website without notice or need to assign any reason whatsoever.
Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
THE CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES) OF OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP WEBSITE AND ALL OTHER CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED:
- "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU; AND
- WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Exclusion of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORISED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THIS OR ANY OTHER CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP WEBSITE EVEN IF CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSISBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY OR AT LAW.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
The Websites to which this or any other Changi Airport Group Website is linked may be developed and/or operated by parties other than Changi Airport Group.
Changi Airport Group does not control such Website and is not responsible for their contents. Changi Airport Group's inclusion of links to these Websites does not in itself constitute or imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the material on such Websites or any association with their owner and/or operators (unless expressly stated otherwise).
Any third party who wishes to establish links to this or any other Changi Airport Group Website should notify Changi Airport Group of its intention in writing prior to doing so. Changi Airport Group reserves the right to deny permission for any such link without need to assign any reason. If permission is given, Changi Airport Group is not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links.
All feedback given to Changi Airport Group including questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding or in response to the content of this or any other Changi Airport Group Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Changi Airport Group shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, techniques or know-how contained in such feedback. Changi Airport Group shall not be subject to any obligation with respect to such feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute to others without limitation.
No Licence Granted
Nothing on or your use of this or any other Changi Airport Group Website shall be construed as conferring any licence or other rights under the intellectual property or proprietary rights of Changi Airport Group, its affiliates or subsidiaries, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
Changi Airport Group reserves the right to revise these Conditions of Access at any time without notice and you hereby agree to be bound by such change.
These Conditions of Access constitute the entire agreement between you and Changi Airport Group and you agree that any and all prior and contemporaneous agreement relating to your access and use of this or any other Changi Airport Group Website are superseded.
Severance of Terms
If any provision of these Conditions of Access is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have any effect on any other provision of these Conditions of Access, all of which shall remain valid and enforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Conditions of Access are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, including but not limited to the Evidence Act (Cap. 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (No. 25 of 1998), regardless of any other choice of law provisions.
You hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore regarding any and all disputes relating to these Conditions of Access and/or use of this or any other Changi Airport Group Website.
At Changi Airport Group's option, any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with these Conditions of Access, this Changi Airport Group Website or any other website operated by Changi Airport Group, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore, in the English language and in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre, for the time being in force which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference to this clause.
In the event that the laws of the jurisdiction you are in do not permit or impose restrictions on the access to the contents of this Changi Airport Group Website, you shall immediately discontinue access or comply with such restrictions (as the case may be).
Dos and Don'ts at Changi Airport
1. Personalised transporters, such as hover boards, unicycle scooters, and other similar devices, are not to be used in any part of the Airport Premises including the Skytrain, car parks, roadway systems, and MRT linked-bridge.
2. Self-powered transporters such as bicycles, scooter bikes, roller-blades or roller-skates and skateboards, are not to be used in any part of the Airport Premises, including the Skytrains, car parks, roadway systems and MRT linked-bridge.
3. Playing of loud music from personal devices is not allowed in any part of the Airport Premises.
4. Touting activities is illegal and offenders may be handed over to the Airport Police.
5. Overnight-stayers are not allowed.
6. Activities that involve the gathering of people, such as flash mobs, riots and illegal gatherings are not allowed in any part of the Airport Premises. Offenders may be handed over to the Airport Police.
7. Gambling and betting activities are not allowed in any part of the Airport Premises. Offenders may be handed over to the Airport Police.
8. Sporting, games or recreational activities, such as Frisbees, all forms of ball and racquet games, drones, and kite flying are not allowed in any part of the Airport Premises.
9. Do not panic if you hear any fire alarm in any part of the Airport Premises, please remain calm and follow instructions given by airport staff.
10. Do not bring your pets to the Airport public area, except if they are
(i) dogs in the service of Singapore Authorities,
(ii) guide dogs accompanying persons with sight disability or
(iii) animals which are to travel on, or unloaded from, an aircraft.
Any person who is permitted by the airport licensee to bring any animal into the airport shall not allow such animal to foul any part of the airport or to cause nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
1. If you notice any suspicious person or activity in any part of the Airport Premises, please call the Airport Police at 6546 0000.
2. For any medical emergencies, please call Raffles Medical Group (RMG) at 6543 2223.
3. If you spot any faults in any part of the Airport Premises, please call the Fault Management Centre at 6541 2424.
4. For fire emergencies, please call Airport Emergency Services at 6541 2525.
5. Smoking is only allowed at designated areas in the Airport.
6. Self-conducted airport tours in the public area are subject to approval by Changi Airport Group. For more information, please drop an email to email@example.com. All applications are subject to approval.
7. If you have found any lost items, please hand them over to an information counter.
8. For any commercial filming and/or photography, please send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are subject to approval.