Whizz down The Slide@T3, Singapore's tallest slide and the world's tallest slide in an airport. At 12 metres high (4 storeys tall), shriek your way down while reaching speeds of up to 6 metres per second!
Terms & Conditions
- For every $10 spent at Changi Airport in a single receipt*, visitors can redeem one ride at the Terminal 3 Level 1 Information Counter.
- A maximum of 10 rides per receipt can be redeemed on the same day.
[*Excludes money changing facilities, medical clinics, top-up card and Crowne Plaza Hotel receipts.]
- Participants have to be at least 1.3 metres tall.
- Maximum height allowed is 2.0 metres tall.
See the making of Singapore’s tallest slide here.
Arrival Hall, Level 1, Public Area
Opening hours: 12.00noon - 10.30pm daily
Preview the speed of The Slide @ T3
Take a ride down the one-and-a-half storey tall slide at Basement 2 for free. Participants have to be at least 1.1 metres tall. Maximum height allowed is 2.0 metres tall.
Free Slide Rides at Level 1 Slide @ T3
Dates: Friday, 7th Oct 2016 - Sunday, 9th October 2016
Time: 1200 - 2230hrs
Terms & Conditions:
- Users are not required to present their Slide Tickets when using the Level 1 Slide @ T3.
- Users must be at least 1.3m tall. They must also comply with the safety instructions at the facility.
- This is a one-off program, which is only valide during the above date and time.