Find your way
With an efficient transport network and many modes of transport available, Changi airport is easily accessible.
Coach to Johor Bahru (Malaysia)
Getting to Changi Airport has gotten even easier! Now with the Transtar Cross Border Service (TS1) operated by Transtar Travel, it'll be a breeze getting between Changi Airport and Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
The service will start at coach stands at Terminals 1, 2, 3 and end at Johor Bahru CIQ (Customs, Immigration and Quarantine Complex).
Fares for adults and children
One-way fares from Changi Airport to Johor Bahru are S$10 for adults and S$5 for children. From Johor Bahru, adults will pay RM10, while children will pay RM5.
Payment can be made in local currency (depending on boarding point) by cash or EZ-link card only.
- The first bus leaves Changi Airport for Johor Bahru CIQ at 8.15am.
- The first bus leaves Johor Bahru CIQ for Changi Airport at 5.15am.
- Last departures at Changi Airport and Johor Bahru CIQ are scheduled at 11.15pm and 9.15pm respectively.
|Changi Airport TS1 Pick Up Points :|
|Terminal 1 :||Coach Stand (Bay 7) located at Terminal 1 Level 2 across Departure Drop-off point|
|Terminal 2 :||Arrival Hall Coach Bay 9 / 10|
|Terminal 3 :||Arrival Hall Coach Bay 1|
1. Coach Services will end at Johor Bahru CIQ in Johor Bahru.
2. Passengers are advised to wait at the pick up point at least 10 mins before scheduled departure time.
3. All times are approximate, and the schedules and routes are subject to change without notice due to traffic conditions.
3. Online schedule may differ from published schedules due to unexpected additional or removal of time slot.
4. Please also refer to Transtar Travel's website for the latest schedule.
5. We recommend that you contact Transtar at +65 6297 9009 to confirm your preferred departure time at least 24 hours prior to departure to avoid any delay.
For more information, please approach Transtar Travel's counter (Daily operating hours: 10am to 7pm) located at the Arrival Hall of Terminal 2, or any of the Information Counters located at the arrival halls.