5. How long must I wait to get my Seasonal Airport Pass?
The person applying the pass (either Registered User or Authorised Staff account holder) will receive an auto-generated email when your application is approved. This process usually takes around 10 - 14 working days.
6. Which restricted areas should I choose during my Airport Pass application?
The restricted areas should be chosen based on the ‘need to go’ to perform your official duties or business. Any unauthorised area/s applied for will result in the application being rejected.
7. I missed the appointment to collect my Airport Pass. Can I still collect my Airport Pass?
Yes, Airport Pass can be collected within 1 month from the stated appointment date. If you are unable to collect your Pass within that period of time, the application will be void and you will have to submit a new application online.
8. On the day of appointment, can I authorise someone to collect the Airport Pass on my behalf?
No. We will need to enroll your fingerprint and take your photo before you can collect your Airport Pass.
9. How do I know if my Airport Pass application is approved?
The person applying the pass (either Registered User or Authorised Staff account holder) will receive an auto-generated email when your application is approved. This email will indicate the appointment date for your photo-taking and collection of the Airport Pass.
If you require any assistance, please contact the Airport Pass Office at 6214 1565 or 6214 1631. These hotlines operate from Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.00pm (excluding 1.00pm - 2.00pm).
Alternatively, you can email your queries to CAS_APO_General@certisgroup.com.
10. On the day of photo taking and to collect my Airport Pass, what must I produce?
You need to produce your NRIC/FIN card or Employment Pass with Passport, payment receipt of Airport Pass (exempted from 27 April 2020 till 31 March 2021) and the complete pass approval email for our verification. You will also need to produce your company pass or an official letter (original) from your company to certify your employment status. We will then enrol your fingerprints and take your photo before you can collect your Airport Pass. In addition, those who are applying for the Departure Transit and Arrival Transit access need to bring along the Service Quality Certification letter (front-line staff only) and for Apron access, you need to bring along the Airside Safety Induction Briefing certificate.
To qualify for the exemption, existing Seasonal Airport Pass must have identical access zones and be in good working condition.
11. If my company is a new setup in Singapore Changi Airport premises, is there any other document that I should produce?
You are required to produce:
- Tenancy contract stating the validity period.
- The nature of duty and the area that you need to access.
Do contact us at CAS_APO_General@certisgroup.com if you have any further queries.
12. What is the maximum validity for the Seasonal Airport Pass?
The maximum validity of the Seasonal Airport Pass is 3 years and it cannot exceed your company’s tenancy/contract at Changi Airport. It will also depend on the individual validity of one’s work permit/employment pass, if applicable.