1. You may apply to film and photograph anywhere in the airport except at the locations:
- Baggage Sorting Area
- Gate Holdroom
- Control Tower
- Area before Departure Immigration
- Immigration/Customs counters
- Perimeter Road
2. Applicant should be aware that approval of applications will be seen as indirect support for the project and as such, it is to be noted that CAG does not endorse projects that:
- depict or portray the Airport or Singapore in an unfavorable light or otherwise a manner that may affect the reputation of the Airport or Singapore;
- are overtly political in nature;
- are highly critical of other countries or people;
- go against CAG’s corporate branding guidelines;
- might sow or instigate racial, religious or cultural discord; or
- support anti-social lifestyle or criminal activity.
3. Applicants are responsible for securing all relevant consent from persons that they may capture in the course of filming and photography. CAG does not represent by any grant of permit to film or photograph that it is able to secure any such consent on behalf of the applicant.
4. Animals are prohibited from entering the Airport premises.