Organisers may only organise Activities or Tours at the Departure and Arrival Halls (public areas) of Changi Airport’s Terminals 1 and 3 and prior application is required.
For visits to Jewel, please send your enquiry here.
Unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions shall have the following meaning:
- “Airport” refers to the public areas of Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4 of Changi Airport.
- “Activity” refers to:
a. Any public meeting, demonstration or procession;
b. Any school or group orientation, camp or activity whether of recreational or educational nature;
c. Any show, play, concert, musical performance or any other performance akin to public entertainment in any part of the Airport.
- “CAG” refers to Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd.
- “Organiser” refers to any person who holds or organises any Activity.
- “Participants” refers to any person who participates in any Activity.
- “Tour” refers to visits or walkabout.
As we strive to provide a smooth and pleasant experience for our passengers, visitors and airport users, please observe the following to organise Activity or Tour at the Airport :
- An online application is required for 10 participants or more which include supervisors, facilitators and care-givers.
- Online application can be made 30 days in advance of the actual date of Activity or Tour.
- The Organiser is to familiarise with the airport terminals’ layout, to plan the routes and locations prior to submission of the application form.
- The Organiser shall ensure that the Activity or Tour is only held within the stated date and period which is approved by CAG.
- The Organiser shall ensure that the total number of participants of each Activity or Tour does not exceed 50. The ratio of participants to supervisors/facilitators/care-givers is shall not exceed prevailing social gathering group size.
- The Organiser and Participants shall ensure that no surveys and interviews are carried out at the Airport.
- The Organiser and Participants shall not litter or engage in any activities/ behaviour that could cause inconvenience or annoyance to passengers and other airport users.
- The Organiser and the Participants shall exercise due care and diligence to ensure their own safety and health at the Airport and that of others and shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, orders, and directions of CAG and good practices while they are at the Airport.
- In addition to any areas where there are airport staff working (e.g. Information Counters, GST counters, offices, food and beverage and retail outlets; and any areas which are used for the operation of airlines or other users at the Airport or outside the airline/management offices), the Organiser shall ensure that the Activities and Tours will not obstruct the following areas:
Additional things to note:
- Self-conducted Tours must be for educational/training purpose i.e. non-social purpose. All applicants must submit their programme and objectives for assessment.
- Submission of each application is capped at 50 persons inclusive of organizers/supervisors. Toddlers and infants are also considered as 1 participant.
- Participants must be split into smaller sub-groups, with maximum number of pax in each sub-group capped at prevailing social gathering group size.
- Participants are not allowed to mingle between groups.
- Participants who are unwell should not be allowed to join the tour.
- Face masks to be worn at all times during the tour.
- Participants will have to observe the Safe Distancing Measures during the tour.
- Failure to comply with the above will lead to cancellation of the tour and participants will be asked to leave the airport premises as per current procedures.