Please write to CAG on your company's letterhead indicating the following.
- Purpose of request
- Vehicle registration no.
- Type of vehicle
- Engine capacity (cc), as well as combustion type (diesel/petrol)
- Land Transport Authority (LTA) vehicle log card
- Coloured photo of the vehicle (4 views: front, sides and back)
- Designated parking lot (where vehicle will be parked when not in use)
In addition, kindly include the name, contact number and email of the point of contact.
With the above, the Airside Driving Centre will review and process the request accordingly. Once in-principle approval is given for the vehicle’s access, you are to furnish the following documents for processing and issuance of your AVP.
- Vehicle permit application form
- Copy of vehicle insurance coverage
- Copy of airside insurance coverage/road tax
- LTA Inspection Test Certificate (with Certificate of Compliance endorsed) This is the certificate issued by VICOM when you send in the vehicle for airside inspection.
- A copy of the First Schedule (found in the Tenancy Agreement) if you are parking in the airside when the vehicle or equipment is not in use
Only upon receipt of the above documents, will the Airside Driving Centre process and issue the AVP. The permit is chargeable at 8 cents per vehicle cc. Accepted payment modes are NETS and CashCard only.
Note: Please ensure the entire body of the vehicle down to its waist and the front portion of the vehicle is painted white. If the vehicle is to move on the runway or taxiway, the entire body of the vehicle down to its waist and the front portion of the vehicle must be painted yellow. The vertical yellow or white surface must bear the owner’s insignia or logo.