Redemption / Booking of Phototaking Passes to Dino Wanderland
(referred to as the “Event”)
Terms & Conditions
1. The Event is organised by Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("CAG”).
3. In these Conditions, references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ mean Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Tuckys Photography, its respective subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their directors, officers, agents and employees or independent contractors as the context requires.
4. The phototaking session(s) is/are open to the general public and shall be conducted on a first-come, first-served basis and subjected to availability.
5. Only participants and their family/group with the official phototakinsg pass are allowed participation in the phototaking opportunity.
6. Spend a minimum of S$30 in a single receipt from any Retail or F&B outlet at the public areas of Changi Airport Terminals 1 and 3 or the Dino Fest at Terminal 4 (collectively "Changi Airport Public Areas") or a minimum of $30 in a single receipt from any Retail or F&B outlet at Jewel Changi Airport (collectively "Jewel Areas") (“Qualifying Spend Amount”) to redeem one (1) phototaking pass.
7. Same-day receipt(s) from any participating Shop & Dine outlet in Changi Airport Public Areas and/or Jewel Areas (excluding receipts from banks, money changing facilities, medical clinics, top-up card transactions/ machines, receipts from purchases of Changi gift card, gift certificates and vouchers, temporary outposts operated by non-CAG tenants, postal services, telecommunication outlets including StarHub, pay-per-use, ambassador and airline lounges, Changi Lounge, Changi Recommends outlets and service counters, Changi Experience Studio, Jewel attractions such as Canopy Park, Sky Nets, Hedge Maze and Mirror Maze, MindChamps Preschool, baggage storage services counter, YOTELAir and Crowne Plaza Hotel and all F&B outlets within the hotel premises) for purchases meeting or exceeding the Qualifying Spend Amount and made using a qualifying payment mode (described below) between 20 November 2020 and 3 January 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Qualifying Receipts”) must be presented for redemption.
8. There is a limit of one (1) redemption per Qualifying Receipt regardless of amount spent.
9. Payment modes accepted to meet the qualifying spend are:
- Cash (in local currency or equivalent amount in foreign currency)
- NETS and Credit cards
- Changi Dollar vouchers, Changi Rewards eVouchers
- Changi Gift Cards
- Jewel Vouchers
10. Payments made using other payment modes not mentioned above (such as tenant vouchers e.g. NTUC vouchers) are excluded from the computation of the qualifying spend amount. However, such non-eligible payment modes may still be used for partial payment for the transaction, provided that the balance amount paid in cash, NETS, credit cards, Changi Dollar vouchers, Changi Rewards eVouchers, Changi Gift Cards, or Jewel Vouchers meets the qualifying spend amount.
11. All phototaking passes for the Event must be redeemed on-site physically on the same day as the date of the Qualifying Receipt during the operational hours. Photography sessions are available from 3pm to 9pm for Mondays to Fridays and 11am to 9pm for Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays. Last entry will be subjected to availability, based on on-site redemption conditions.
12. Qualifying Receipt(s) must be presented at the designated event site of T3 Dino Wanderland for verification purposes prior to entry to the Event. CAG reserves the right to refuse entry for erroneous redemption or missing/defaced receipt(s).
13. One (1) phototaking pass will entitle the participants to one (1) photo/print out per family/group only. No soft copies will be provided or stored.
14. In view of personal health safety consideration, strictly no personal photography devices will be entertained.
15. All participants are required to observe safe distancing and adhere to prevailing Safe Management Measures at the event site for their own safety and well-being.
16. Each family/group is limited to a maximum of four (4) persons (including infants and children), regardless of age.
17. For Dino Fest at Terminal 4, all qualifying purchase(s) made on the loyalty card(s) must be presented at our redemption booth in T4 for verification purpose and generation of a receipt printout that may be used to redeem for the Event at T3 Dino Wanderland.
18. Additional phototaking passes are available for purchase at S$5.00 per pass via Globaltix’s website. You are required to select a date for the phototaking pass and the phototaking pass must be used on the same day as the selected date.
19. All redemptions and purchases of phototaking passes are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and not for resale.
20. In the case of no show and/or late arrival and/or during non-operational hours, the pass will be forfeited. We will not be liable for any of your losses or expenses due to the failure to comply with the provisions.
21. No food and drinks are allowed in the Dino Wanderland.
22. For participants’ safety, masks must be worn throughout the process. Masks can only be temporarily removed when instructed by the photographer, during the photo taking moment.
23. By participating in and/or allowing a child/children/ward/s under your care (“Participant”) to participate, you declare that you and/or your child/children/ward/s are in good mental and physical health and do not have any conditions (e.g. motion sickness, heart, neck, back or leg problems) that may be detrimental to your well-being by participating, nor are you under the influence of any medication that may influence your ability to move or be mobile.
24. All participants are required to follow the instructions of the crew, observe safe distancing and adhere to prevailing Safe Management Measures at the event site for their own safety and well-being.
25. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate the participation of any Participant in the Event for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to unsafe or unruly behaviour that may result in harm or damage to the Participant or any other persons and/or property.
27. To the fullest extent permitted by law: (i) CAG, its subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their directors, officers, agents and employees shall not be responsible for any damage or personal injury to you or to any Participant in this Event, and/or loss or damage to any property sustained as a result of your or their participation in this Event, including without limitation all direct loss, indirect or consequential loss, cost and expense, or loss of profits; and (ii) By participating in and allowing your child/ward to participate in this Event, you agree to indemnify CAG, its subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their directors, officers, agents and employees against all claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses which may be made against or suffered by CAG, its subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their directors, officers, agents and employees, in respect of any injury (including fatal injury), loss or damage to property arising out of or in connection with your and/or any Participant’s participation in this Event.
28. CAG’s decision on all matters relating to the Event and its promotion is final, conclusive and binding.
29. CAG reserves the right to vary these Conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without notice to you.
30. These Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts for any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions or your or your child’s/ward’s participation in this Event.