Conditions of Access to PlayPass
Definitions and interpretation
- "CAG" means Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Registration Number 200910817N), a company incorporated in Singapore under the Companies Act (Cap. 50);
- “Session” means a usage period of the System by a User for the purposes of utilizing the service provided by the System;
- "User" means any person who has been permitted by CAG to have access and use the System upon the terms and conditions of the Contract or who has been provided with a confirmation email, QR code, or other identification or verification information by CAG from time to time for access and/or use of the System;
- "System" means the whole or part of the structured electronic system of CAG hosted by CAG via the internet on the Website which facilitates the access or use of PlayPass, as upgraded or modified by CAG from time to time;
- "Contract" means a contract made or to be made between the Parties for the provision of the System by CAG upon these terms and conditions and such other terms and conditions as may be agreed to by the Parties in writing;
- "Parties" means both CAG and the User and “Party” means either of them; and
- "Authentication Method" means any or any combination of confirmation emails, QR codes, or other methods stipulated by CAG from time to time for access and/or use by the User of the System.
Access to the PlayPass System is granted by CAG. By accessing and using this service, you signify that you have read and you agree to all of these conditions and notices. If you do not agree with any of these conditions, please discontinue access immediately. CAG shall be entitled at any time to deactivate or revoke access to the User.
Access and use of the System
The User shall be solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of confirmation emails, QR codes, and/or other Authentication Method which may be provided to the User for access to the System, and shall not share these with, or transfer them to any third parties and shall immediately notify CAG of any unauthorised use of the same.
Integrity and security of the System
Any losses incurred or sustained by the User in transmitting personal information shall be borne solely and exclusively by the User and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by CAG. If the User is using a public computer, the User shall ensure that he/she ends the Session by closing the web browser once he/she has completed his/her use of the System.
Representations and warranties
The User represents and warrants at all times that:
- All information given and to be given by the User to CAG during a Session through the System from time to time are true and accurate;
- Any material, data or information submitted by the User during a Session through the System does not contain any electronic virus or other similar malicious electronic code; and
- The User’s use of the System does not and will not contravene any law, rule, regulation, judgment, decree, permit, authorisation, policy or directive (in each case, whether or not having the force of law) which is binding on or otherwise applicable to the User or to which it is subject.
The System is provided on an 'as is' basis and CAG makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the System and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, CAG makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, or suitability for any purpose of all information and content made available on or through the System.
Unless otherwise expressly provided herein or under the Contract, any notice to be given by CAG to the User under these terms and conditions or the Contract shall be deemed to have been served on the User if the notice is sent by:
- Email to the email address – provided by the User in his/her Session through the System or such other latest email address as may be specified in writing by the User to CAG.
The User shall immediately notify CAG of any change in his/her email address.
Unless otherwise expressly provided herein or under the Contract or unless otherwise specified by CAG, any notice which the User is required to give to CAG under the Contract shall only be deemed to have been served on CAG if the notice is sent:
- By email, to:
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attention: Landside Concessions (PlayPass)
- By telephone call, to:
- (65) 6595 6868
or to such other email address or means as may be notified by CAG on its websites from time to time.
The User acknowledges and agrees that:
- CAG is not responsible and shall not be liable for any hyperlink to any other website and any reference to any website, entity, product or service is not an endorsement or verification by CAG of such website, entity, product or service, or responsible for the content of any of the foregoing; and
- CAG shall not be liable in any way for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities or compensation, whether direct or indirect, which arise from or are in connection with the access and use of the System by the User or any breach of security, delay, corruption or destruction of data or systems (including not limited to those caused by any virus or other malicious code), transmission error, inaccessibility (whether in connection with upgrading or modification of the System, failure or insufficiency of the technical facilities or otherwise of the User) of the System or any part thereof, whether due to the negligence of CAG or its officers, employees, agents, contractors or otherwise.
Intellectual property rights
Any use of materials on the System and CAG websites, (including alteration, modification, distribution or republication) without CAG’s prior written consent is prohibited.
Exclusion of Liability
In no event shall CAG or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance or reliance upon this service even if CAG has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether or not such damages arise in contract, tort, equity or at law.
All feedback given to CAG including questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding or in response to the content of this System or any other CAG Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. CAG shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, techniques or know-how contained in such feedback. CAG shall not be subject to any obligation with respect to such feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute to others without limitation.
CAG reserves the right to revise these Conditions of Access at any time without notice and the User hereby agrees to be bound by such change.
These Conditions of Access constitute the entire agreement between the User and CAG and the User agrees that any and all prior and contemporaneous agreement relating to the User’s access and use of this System or any other CAG Website are superseded.
Severance of Terms
If any provision of these Conditions of Access is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have any effect on any other provision of these Conditions of Access, all of which shall remain valid and enforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Conditions of Access are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. The User hereby irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.