By participating in the promotion, shoppers will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them, any other requirements set out in any related promotional material and all amendments, additions, replacement and modifications as may be from time to time.
1. The Promotion is organized by Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("CAG”).
2. This promotion is valid for registered Changi Rewards members only.
3. For every S$60 (S$80 for supermarket) spent in a single same-day receipt from participating retail and F&B outlets at Changi Airport’s Terminals 1 and 3 public areas (collectively "Changi Airport Public Areas"). Receipts from Jewel Changi Airport and Changi Eats are NOT eligible for the promotion.
4. Limited to four (4) redemption per qualifying receipt regardless of spending amount in excess of the minimum spend required. Note: Mastercard & Changi Pay users, can redeem and/or purchase an additional set of the premium at $8.80 (hence a maximum of 5 redemptions per single receipt). For the entire campaign period, each Changi Rewards member is allowed to redeem a maximum of 200 premiums.
5. Shoppers who make their qualifying purchase may purchase the premiums on a later date before the end of the shopping promotion. Shoppers must bring along their qualifying purchase receipt and premium purchase confirmation email for redemption.
6. Payment for the purchase of the premiums must be done on iChangi App via online payment. No collection of payment will be accepted at the redemption counter.
7. Shoppers are required to collect for their paid premiums by 15 Feb 2022 or it shall be forfeited. No refunds will be made for premiums that are not collected.
For F&B Exclusive
8. Spend a minimum of S$60 (Nett Spend) in a single same-day receipt from participating F&B outlets at Changi Airport’s Terminals 1 and 3 public areas (collectively "Changi Airport Public Areas") to redeem a S$5 Changi Gift Card, on top of the 1 set of Disney Tsum Tsum Red Packets and the purchase of the Tsum Tsum Mandarin Orange Bag at $8.80. Receipts from Jewel Changi Airport and Changi Eats are NOT eligible for the promotion.
9. Limited to four (4) redemption per qualifying receipt regardless of spending amount in excess of the minimum spend required. Note: Mastercard & Changi Pay users, can redeem and/or purchase an additional set of the premium at S$8.80 (hence a maximum of 5 redemptions per single receipt).
10. The S$5 Changi Gift Card is valid till 31 July 2022. No extension of the validity date will be entertained after 31 July 2022.
11. Qualifying receipt(s) must be presented at the redemption counter for verification purpose.
12. Payment for the qualifying spend can only be in the form of cash (in local currency or equivalent amount in foreign currency), NETS, Credit cards or digital payments. Payment made using In-Store Vouchers (e.g. FairPrice vouchers), Changi Dollar vouchers, Changi Rewards eVouchers, Changi Rewards e-Voucher Flexi or Changi Gift Cards are excluded from making up the qualifying spend. However, partial payment using vouchers, Changi Dollar vouchers, Changi Rewards eVouchers and Changi Gift Cards will be accepted provided the qualifying spend is paid in cash, NETS or credit cards.
13. For the Mastercard and Changi Pay exclusive promotion, proof of Changi Rewards membership and spend by Mastercards must be represented at the redemption counter for verification purpose.
14. The same qualifying receipts may be used for redemptions of other on-going promotions at Changi Airport e.g. 2-hour free parking coupon redemption.
15. Duplicated receipts from tenants will not be accepted at the redemption counter.
16. Valid same-day receipt(s) can be from any participating Changi Airport Shop & Dine outlet in Changi Airport Public Areas, excluding receipts from banks, money changing facilities, medical clinics, top-up card transactions/ machines, receipts from purchases of Changi gift card, gift certificates and vouchers, temporary outposts operated by non-CAG tenants, postal services, telecommunication outlets including StarHub, pay-per-use, ambassador and airline lounges, Changi Recommends outlets and service counters, MindChamps Preschool, baggage storage services counter and Crowne Plaza Hotel and all F&B outlets within the hotel premises).
17. Payments made using other payment modes not mentioned above (such as tenant vouchers e.g. NTUC vouchers) are excluded from the computation of the qualifying spend amount. However, such non-eligible payment modes may still be used for partial payment for the transaction, provided that the balance amount paid in eligible payment modes i.e. for Mastercard exclusive promotion, partial payment by Mastercard credit cards meet the qualifying spend amount.
2-Hrs Free Parking
18. Shopper is entitled for 2-hr free parking with the same receipt spend (For more detail, please refer to changiairport.com/parkingpromo on 7 Jan 22).
19. GWPs arising from this promotion shall be referred to as “goods” henceforth.
20. All redemptions will end at 10.30pm daily (otherwise stated) or when the goods are fully redeemed for the day; whichever is earlier.
21. All goods are redeemable on first-come, first-served, subjected to availability and on while-stocks-last basis.
22. The Promotion will end on 15 February 2022 or when the goods are fully redeemed, whichever is earlier. Goods must be collected by 15 Feb 2022 or it shall be forfeited.
23. All redemptions are non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
24. Selection of any goods design is not allowed.
25. Goods are dispensed at random by chance based on the availability of the item(s) in the inventory. CAG reserves the right to replace the goods with other goods or designs without prior notice.
26. Goods are offered on “as is” basis and Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”) hereby disclaims any and all representations and warranties whether express or implied as to the premiums being of merchantability quality and fitness for any purposes.
27. CAG reserves the right to change any of the terms & conditions without prior notice.
28. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CAG shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any (i) direct loss; (ii) indirect or consequential loss, (iii) damage; (iv) cost and expense; or (v) loss of profits suffered by you arising from or in connection with the premiums/goods.
29. Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”) and its authorised agencies shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss arising out of or in connection with this promotion, and each participant agrees to indemnify and hold CAG harmless from and against any and all claim, loss or damage incurred by the participant or by any other party in relation to the promotion.
31. CAG’s decision on all matters relating to the event and its promotion is final, conclusive and binding on all.
32. CAG reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without notice.
33. CAG reserves the right to refuse the participation of any person for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to unsafe or unruly behaviour that may result in harm or damage to that person or any other persons and/or property.
34. To promote and advertise the event, CAG reserves the right to engage authorised photographers and videographers to take photographs and/or video recordings. By participating in the event, you consent to being photographed and recorded by authorised photographers and videographers as guest/customers at the event and consent to the use of such images, films or recordings for public transmission and for the marketing and publicity materials of CAG.
35. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions with any other form of publicity collaterals relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
36. In the event that payment of the premiums was made with non-qualified receipts (e.g. Jewel or any other non-participating outlets) via PlayPass on iChangi App, CAG reserves the right to cancel the redemptions of the premiums and no refunds will be entertained. Shoppers are advised to check with onsite event crew should they have any queries on the qualifying receipts prior to making payment for the premiums via PlayPass on iChangi App.