A homegrown brewery founded by award-winning home-brewer, John Wei, Brewlander is one of Singapore's leading craft breweries. Once known as Singapore's first gypsy brewer, the brand recently opened its very own brewery in Singapore with a Tasting Room!
At this event, Brewlander's ambassador will impart knowledge on beer appreciation, the difference between lager, ale, IPA and porter, as well as why they name their beer styles after emotions! Get ready to experience Love (India Pale Ale), Joy (a session IPA) among other signatures!
- 7.30pm to 8.30pm (please arrive 10 minutes before for registration)
- Party on till 10pm with delectable pub grub and MORE beer!!!
Tasters included (160ml each, including draft beers on tap):
- LOVE IPA (ABV 6.0%)
- Love explodes with a beautiful tropical medley of pineapple, mango and passion fruit aromas finishing with a long, clean hoppy bitterness. The mouthfeel is silky and teases with a hint of tartness. This beer's enticing fruity aromas will make you fall in love!
- Freedom Lager (ABV 4.7%)
- Brewlander Freedom is brewed with premium European Pilsner malts and hopped with modern noble-like varietals such as Green Bullet Pacific Crest. This unfiltered lager celebrates finesse and elegance, showcasing a soft delicate malt profile with a balanced noble hop aroma to create a refreshing and crushable beer.
- Joy IPA (ABV 4.5%)
- Packed with hops, this beer is massively quaffable, citrusy, and a great way to start the evening. Joy is when you have all the flavours in a beer that you can keep drinking, and drinking... responsibly please.
- Respect Porter (ABV 5.8%)
- A full-bodied Porter, showcasing rich coffee and cacao notes, with a hit of elderberry flavour from Willamette hops.
- Mango Salad Gose (ABV 5.0%)
- A mango assault on your palate, complimented with flavours from Habanero chili, Basil and Mint. Truly a unique beer that pushes boundaries and breaks the rules, something that Brewlander takes pride in!
- Seasonal XPA (ABV 5.0%)
- A modern take on a pale ale using extra pale malts which gives a very neutral malt presence. The idea is to create a clean neutral foundation and sets the centre stage for the lovely Azacca and Chinook hops to express its mango, stone fruit and citrus qualities. Finishes dry and every sip refreshing.