· Changi Airport Shop & Dine outlets refer to all retail, F&B and service outlets in the public areas of Changi Airport except money changing facilities, medical clinics, top-up card machines, postal services, telecommunication outlets including M1, StarHub, lounges, Jewel Changi Airport, Crowne Plaza Hotel and all F&B outlets within the hotel premises.
· Duplicated receipts from tenants will not be accepted at all redemption counters and event areas.
· Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”) and its authorised agencies shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss arising out of or in connection with this event, and each participant agrees to indemnify and hold CAG harmless from and against any and all claim, loss or damage incurred by the participant or by any other party in relation to the event and its promotion.
· Qualifying receipt(s) must be presented at the redemption booth for verification purpose.
· All redemptions are non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
· CAG will be collecting the personal data of participants and/or their parents or guardians for the purpose of lucky draw, statistical analyses, marketing and/or survey participation. CAG may also disclose such personal data to our service providers and/or agents for these purposes.
· Each participant's participation in the event indicates the participants' and/or his/her parent's or guardian's consent for the collection and use of the personal data as described above. Participants and their parents/guardians may contact us to request a copy of the relevant personal data held by CAG (for which CAG may charge a small fee) and may correct any inaccuracies in such personal data. Please contact us via email@example.com for this purpose.
· To promote and advertise the event, CAG reserves the right to engage authorised photographers and videographers to take photographs and/or video recordings. By participating in the event, you consent to being photographed and recorded by authorised photographers and videographers as guest/customers at the event and consent to the use of such images, films or recordings for public transmission and for the marketing and publicity materials of CAG.
· You are responsible for your and/or your child/ward’s safety. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”) shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any (i) direct loss; (ii) indirect or consequential loss, (iii) damage; (iv) cost and expense; or (v) loss of profits suffered by you and/or your child/ward arising from or in connection with the use of these premises or facilities. You (where applicable, on behalf of your child/ward) agree to indemnify and hold CAG, its directors, employees and agents (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless against any actions, claims and demands which made be made against the Indemnified Parties by any party in respect of any and all injury, loss or damage to persons and property arising in connection with your and/or your child/ward’s use of these premises or facilities.
· CAG reserves the right to refuse the participation of any person for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to unsafe or unruly behavior that may result in harm or damage to that person or any other persons and/or property.
· CAG’s decision on all matters relating to the event and its promotion is final, conclusive and binding on all.
· CAG reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without notice.
· By participating in the promotion, shoppers will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them, any other requirements set out in any related promotional material and all amendments, additions, replacement and modifications as may be from time to time.