A. Redemption / Booking of Activity Passes under the Festive Fun (referred to in this Part A as the “Event”)
General Terms & Conditions
1. The Event, which comprises the Dino Bounce, Dino Kart, and tokidoki Snow Holiday (each an ‘Activity’ and collectively the ‘Activities’), is organised by Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("CAG”).
3. In these Conditions, references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ mean Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd, CAG’s appointed contractors (as described in the Parts below), our respective subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as our directors, officers, agents and employees or independent contractors as the context requires.
4. Spend a minimum of S$30 (S$80 for supermarkets) in a single receipt from any Retail or F&B outlet at Changi Airport Terminals 1, 3 public areas and Dino Fest at Terminal 4 (collectively "Changi Airport Public Areas") (“Qualifying Spend Amount”) to qualify for one (1) activity pass which allows redemption of one of the following: (a) entry for one (1) person for one play slot of Dino Bounce on the terms set out in Part B below, or (b) entry for one (1) person for one play slot of Dino Kart at the ‘Spend and Redeem’ rate on the terms set out in Part C below, or (c) entry for one (1) person for one play slot of tokidoki Snow Holiday on the terms set out in Part D below. Additional activity passes for Dino Bounce, Dino Kart, and tokidoki Snow Holiday may be purchased via Changi PlayPass on the terms set out in the respective Parts below.
5. Receipt(s) from any participating Shop & Dine outlet in Changi Airport Public (excluding receipts from banks, money changing facilities, medical clinics, top-up card transactions/ machines, receipts from purchases of Changi gift card, gift certificates and vouchers, temporary outposts operated by non-CAG tenants, postal services, telecommunication outlets including StarHub, pay-per-use, ambassador and airline lounges, Changi Recommends outlets and service counters, MindChamps Preschool, baggage storage services counter, Crowne Plaza Hotel and all F&B outlets within the hotel premises) for purchases meeting or exceeding the Qualifying Spend Amount and made using a qualifying payment mode (described below) (“Qualifying Receipts”) must be presented for redemption.
6.. From 26 Dec 2020 to 3 Jan 2021, receipts from participating outlets in Jewel Changi Airport are eligible for redemption of tokidoki Snow Holiday other than Dino Bounce and Dino Kart. Receipts must be dated from 26 Dec 2020 to 3 Jan 2021 to qualify. Retail and Food & Beverage (F&B) outlets within Jewel Changi Airport are participating outlets, except for the following: Jewel Attractions, Changi Lounge, Shaw movie tickets, YotelAIR Singapore Changi Airport, Online purchases, including website or app ticket purchases for Jewel Attractions, Banks / ATMs / Money Changers / Financial Services, SISTIC / AXS / SAM payments, Cash Card / Stored Value Cards Top-Up transactions, Purchase of gift cards/ Topping up of gift cards or loyalty cards, Temporary vendors at promotional spaces, e.g. Jewel Atrium and Cloud9 Piazza, Lounges, passenger meeting services counters, left-luggage service counters, tour and travel services, Online/Kiosks purchases with electronic receipts, Car rental services, airport shuttle and transportation counters, Tobacco products.
7. Qualifying Receipts can be used for redemption of activity passes for the activities on the following dates:
- Dino Bounce – 26 November 2020 to 3 January 2021 (both dates inclusive)
- Dino Kart – 26 November 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive)
- tokidoki Snow Holiday – 20 November 2020 to 3 January 2021 (both dates inclusive)
8. There is a limit of one (1) redemption via Changi PlayPass per Qualifying Receipt regardless of amount spent. A maximum of four (4) activity passes can be redeemed in a single receipt per booking.
9. Redemption and booking of play slots must be made within 5 days from the date of the Qualifying Receipt or date of purchase of the activity pass inclusive via Changi PlayPass. Redemptions and booking of play slots are on a first-come-first-serve basis and subjected to availability.
10. Payment modes accepted to meet the qualifying spend are:
- Cash (in local currency or equivalent amount in foreign currency)
- NETS and Credit cards
- Changi Dollar vouchers, Changi Rewards eVouchers
- Changi Gift Cards
11. Payments made using other payment modes not mentioned above (such as tenant vouchers e.g. NTUC vouchers) are excluded from the computation of the qualifying spend amount. However, such non-eligible payment modes may still be used for partial payment for the transaction, provided that the balance amount paid in cash, NETS, credit cards, Changi Dollar vouchers, Changi Rewards eVouchers or Changi Gift Cards meets the qualifying spend amount.
12. All slots must be booked via Changi PlayPass and are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
13. Qualifying Receipt(s) must be presented at the designated redemption booth for verification purposes prior to entry to your chosen Activity. CAG reserves the right to refuse entry for erroneous redemption or missing/defaced receipt(s).
14. For Dino Fest at Terminal 4, all qualifying receipt(s) and/or loyalty card(s) must be presented at our redemption booth in Terminal 4 for verification purpose and generation of a QR code that may be used to redeem play slots for your chosen Activity on Changi PlayPass.
15. All redemptions and purchases of activity passes are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and not for resale.
16. All participants are required to observe safe distancing and adhere to prevailing Safe Management Measures at the event site for their own safety and well-being.
17. CAG reserves the right to refuse the participation of any person in the Event or any Activity for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to unsafe or unruly behaviour that may result in harm or damage to that person or any other persons and/or property. In such a scenario, we reserve the sole discretion not to allow rebooking of the Activity for another timeslot nor to provide any refund of any fees paid for the Activity.
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law: (i) CAG, its subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their directors, officers, agents and employees shall not be responsible for any damage or personal injury to you or to any Participant in this Event, and/or loss or damage to any property sustained as a result of your or their participation in this Event, including without limitation all direct loss, indirect or consequential loss, cost and expense, or loss of profits; and (ii) By participating in and allowing your child/ward to participate in this Event, you agree to indemnify CAG, its subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their directors, officers, agents and employees against all claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses which may be made against or suffered by CAG, its subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their directors, officers, agents and employees, in respect of any injury (including fatal injury), loss or damage to property arising out of or in connection with your and/or any Participant’s participation in this Event.
20. CAG’s decision on all matters relating to the Event and its promotion is final, conclusive and binding.
21. CAG reserves the right to vary these Conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without notice to you.
22. These Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts for any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions or your or your child’s/ward’s participation in this Event.
Activity Terms & Conditions
1. In this Part B, references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ mean Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Q’s Advertising Pte Ltd, our respective subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as our directors, officers, agents and employees or independent contractors as the context requires.
2. All slots for the Event must be booked via Changi PlayPass. There are Event slots available from 3pm to 10pm for Mondays to Wednesdays (last entry at 9.30pm) and 2pm to 11pm for Thursdays to Sundays (last entry at 10.30pm).
3. One (1) activity pass admits one (1) person for a single entry to the Event during the operating hours of the Dino Bounce.
4. Additional activity passes are available for purchase at S$8.00 per pass via Changi PlayPass. A maximum of 5 activity passes can be purchased in each separate transaction.
5. Each play slot will be 20 minutes exclusive of 5 minutes of briefing/preparation.
6. Participants are advised to proceed to the Dino Bounce Entry Points 5 minutes before their play slot to complete all required registration and safety procedures. Parent/Guardian/s must accompany your child/children/ward/s at the point of registration and when returning to the holding area.
7. In the case of no show and/or late arrival, the booked play slot will be forfeited. We will not be liable for any of your losses or expenses due to the failure to comply with the provisions and no refunds will be provided.
8. A minimum age of 5 years and minimum height of 1metre is required to participate in the Dino Bounce.
9. Children who turn 5 years old between 1st December 2020 to 3 January 2021 are allowed to participate in the Dino Bounce and must always be accompanied by an adult of 18 years old and above. Accompanying adult will also require an activity pass for entry.
10. No food and drinks are allowed in the Dino Bounce.
11. No shoes/footwear or socks are allowed in the Dino Bounce.
12. For participants’ safety, personal photography devices and bags are strictly not allowed in the Dino Bounce.
13. Participants who are pregnant, wheelchair bound, or suffering from medical conditions are strongly advised not to participate in the Dino Bounce. Participants must observe the maximum load capacity, height requirements and suitable age group for certain play elements inside the Dino Bounce.
14. By participating in and/or allowing a child/children/ward/s under your care (“Participant”) to participate, you declare that you and/or your child/children/ward/s are in good mental and physical health and do not have any conditions (e.g. motion sickness, heart, neck, back or leg problems) that may be detrimental to your well-being by participating, nor are you under the influence of any medication that may influence your ability to move or be mobile.
Activity Terms & Conditions
1. In this Part C, references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ mean Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd, CHO Solutions Pte Ltd, Q’s Advertising Pte Ltd, our respective subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as our directors, officers, agents and employees or independent contractors as the context requires.
2. By participating in and/or allowing a child/ward under your care (“Participant”) to participate, you declare that you and all Participants are in good mental and physical health and do not have any conditions (e.g. heart or back problems) that may be detrimental to your or their well-being by participating, nor are you or any Participant under the influence of any alcohol that may influence your or their ability to drive.
3. The prices for each activity pass which allows one Participant to participate in one session of the Activity are as follows:
Price per activity pass
Mon – Wed
Thu – Sun and eve of Public Holidays
1500 – 2200
1400 – 2300
Price (Pro Circuit - 24 km/h)
Price (Novice Circuit - 8 km/h)
Spend & Redeem
Price (Pro Circuit - 24 km/h)
Price (Novice Circuit - 8 km/h)
4. All Qualifying Receipts and/or loyalty card(s) must be presented at our redemption booth for verification purpose and generation of a QR code that may be used to redeem the “Spend & Redeem” rates for the Activity on Changi PlayPass.
5. Additional activity passes are also available for purchase via Changi PlayPass at the “Regular” rates. A maximum of 5 activity passes can be purchased in each separate transaction.
6. All redemptions and discounts are non-transferable, non-negotiable, cannot be exchanged for cash and are subjected to the availability of slots.
7. You must accompany all Participants under your care at the point of registration and when returning to the holding area.
8. You shall arrive at the Activity’s registration location sufficiently in advance of the reporting time to permit completion of any registration and safety procedures, and in any event, not later than the timeslot that was booked.
9. Each Participant must be 9 years(novice circuit) and 13 years(pro circuit) as of 1st November 2020, of minimum 1.3 metres in height, wearing covered shoes (not provided) and helmets (provided) at all times as part of the safety attire, and must not be pregnant or have any back, heart or other health conditions that may affect driving (collectively “Dino Kart Racer Requirements”).
10. If you and/or the Participants:
(a) fail to arrive in time at the Activity’s registration location and/or
(b) appear non-compliant with Dino Kart Racer Requirements and/or unready to participate
we reserve the right to:
- reject the slot reserved for you;
- not delay the other participants booked at the same timeslot to accommodate you and/or the Participants;
- forfeit your booking and not to allow any rebooking of the Event for another timeslot with no refund of any fees paid for the Event.
Activity Terms & Conditions
1.. The Activity is organised by Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("CAG”) and is supported by Snow Venture Pte Ltd (“Snow City Singapore”), the operator of the tokidoki Snow Holiday.
2. To qualify, purchases must be made from 20 November 2020 to 3 January 2021. Play slots are available for booking from 20 November 2020 to 3 January 2021 daily from 10.40am to 10.20pm (last entry at 9.40pm).
3. Additional activity passes are also available for purchase at S$13.90 per pass via Changi PlayPass. A maximum of 5 activity passes can be purchased in each separate transaction.
4. Each play slot will consist of 20 minutes of briefing/preparation and 20 minutes of play time for both weekdays and weekends/public holidays.
5. Children 7 years old and below must always be accompanied by an adult of 18 years old and above. Accompanying adult would also require an activity pass for entry.
6. In the case of no show and/or late arrival, the booked play slot will be forfeited, and no refunds will be provided.
7. No food and drinks are allowed in tokidoki Snow Holiday.
8. Participants who are pregnant, wheelchair bound, or suffering from medical problems relating to heart, back and neck are advised not to enter tokidoki Snow Holiday. Participants must observe the maximum load capacity and suitable age group for certain play elements inside the snow chamber.
9. For participants’ safety, personal photography devices are strictly not allowed in the snow chamber. There will be photographer(s) onsite for assistance.
10. Participants must be appropriately attired in winter jackets, boots and long pants. Shorts and traditional costumes are not allowed.
11. A tokidoki Snow Holiday activity pass includes complimentary use of winter jackets and boots for the participant aged 3 years old and above. Participants are encouraged to bring their own winter wear especially for toddlers and infants below 3 years old.
12. Wearing of long pants is compulsory to keep participant safe and warm in the subzero temperature of the snow chamber. For hygiene purposes, wearing socks is required when using the provided boots. Other optional winter wear are available for rental/purchase as follows:
a. Waterproof pants: for rental at $3 per pair
b. Gloves: for rental at $2 per pair
c. Socks: for purchase at $2 per pair
E. Conditions of Access to PlayPass
Definitions and interpretation
- "CAG" means Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Registration Number 200910817N), a company incorporated in Singapore under the Companies Act (Cap. 50);
- “Session” means a usage period of the System by a User for the purposes of utilizing the service provided by the System;
- "User" means any person who has been permitted by CAG to have access and use the System upon the terms and conditions of the Contract or who has been provided with a confirmation email, QR code, or other identification or verification information by CAG from time to time for access and/or use of the System;
- "System" means the whole or part of the structured electronic system of CAG hosted by CAG via the internet on the Website which facilitates the access or use of PlayPass, as upgraded or modified by CAG from time to time;
- "Contract" means a contract made or to be made between the Parties for the provision of the System by CAG upon these terms and conditions and such other terms and conditions as may be agreed to by the Parties in writing;
- "Parties" means both CAG and the User and “Party” means either of them; and
- "Authentication Method" means any or any combination of confirmation emails, QR codes, or other methods stipulated by CAG from time to time for access and/or use by the User of the System.
Access to the PlayPass System is granted by CAG. By accessing and using this service, you signify that you have read and you agree to all of these conditions and notices. If you do not agree with any of these conditions, please discontinue access immediately. CAG shall be entitled at any time to deactivate or revoke access to the User.
Access and use of the System
The User shall be solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of confirmation emails, QR codes, and/or other Authentication Method which may be provided to the User for access to the System, and shall not share these with, or transfer them to any third parties and shall immediately notify CAG of any unauthorised use of the same.
Integrity and security of the System
Any losses incurred or sustained by the User in transmitting personal information shall be borne solely and exclusively by the User and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by CAG. If the User is using a public computer, the User shall ensure that he/she ends the Session by closing the web browser once he/she has completed his/her use of the System.
Representations and warranties
The User represents and warrants at all times that:
- All information given and to be given by the User to CAG during a Session through the System from time to time are true and accurate;
- Any material, data or information submitted by the User during a Session through the System does not contain any electronic virus or other similar malicious electronic code; and
- The User’s use of the System does not and will not contravene any law, rule, regulation, judgment, decree, permit, authorisation, policy or directive (in each case, whether or not having the force of law) which is binding on or otherwise applicable to the User or to which it is subject.
The System is provided on an 'as is' basis and CAG makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the System and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, CAG makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, or suitability for any purpose of all information and content made available on or through the System.
Unless otherwise expressly provided herein or under the Contract, any notice to be given by CAG to the User under these terms and conditions or the Contract shall be deemed to have been served on the User if the notice is sent by:
- Email to the email address – provided by the User in his/her Session through the System or such other latest email address as may be specified in writing by the User to CAG.
The User shall immediately notify CAG of any change in his/her email address.
Unless otherwise expressly provided herein or under the Contract or unless otherwise specified by CAG, any notice which the User is required to give to CAG under the Contract shall only be deemed to have been served on CAG if the notice is sent:
- By email, to:
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attention: Landside Concessions (PlayPass)
- By telephone call, to:
- (65) 6595 6868
or to such other email address or means as may be notified by CAG on its websites from time to time.
The User acknowledges and agrees that:
- CAG is not responsible and shall not be liable for any hyperlink to any other website and any reference to any website, entity, product or service is not an endorsement or verification by CAG of such website, entity, product or service, or responsible for the content of any of the foregoing; and
- CAG shall not be liable in any way for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities or compensation, whether direct or indirect, which arise from or are in connection with the access and use of the System by the User or any breach of security, delay, corruption or destruction of data or systems (including not limited to those caused by any virus or other malicious code), transmission error, inaccessibility (whether in connection with upgrading or modification of the System, failure or insufficiency of the technical facilities or otherwise of the User) of the System or any part thereof, whether due to the negligence of CAG or its officers, employees, agents, contractors or otherwise.
Intellectual property rights
Any use of materials on the System and CAG websites, (including alteration, modification, distribution or republication) without CAG’s prior written consent is prohibited.
Exclusion of Liability
In no event shall CAG or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance or reliance upon this service even if CAG has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether or not such damages arise in contract, tort, equity or at law.
All feedback given to CAG including questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding or in response to the content of this System or any other CAG Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. CAG shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, techniques or know-how contained in such feedback. CAG shall not be subject to any obligation with respect to such feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute to others without limitation.
CAG reserves the right to revise these Conditions of Access at any time without notice and the User hereby agrees to be bound by such change.
These Conditions of Access constitute the entire agreement between the User and CAG and the User agrees that any and all prior and contemporaneous agreement relating to the User’s access and use of this System or any other CAG Website are superseded.
Severance of Terms
If any provision of these Conditions of Access is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have any effect on any other provision of these Conditions of Access, all of which shall remain valid and enforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Conditions of Access are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. The User hereby irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”).
For the purposes of this Policy:
“Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data or from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access; and
“process”, “processed” and “processing” means the carrying out of any operation or set of operations in relation to Personal Data and includes recording, holding, organization, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, combination, transmission, erasure or destruction.
2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies to all Personal Data processed online by CAG (regardless of how such Personal Data is collected). CAG may collect such Personal Data through its customer interface touchpoints (such as manned customer service counters and self-help automated kiosks), social media sites, websites, applications and domains or other platforms, which include—but are not limited to—the following:
- iChangi mobile application;
- Cabs@Changi mobile application;
- SWEET mobile application; and
- Filming and Photography Application Portal.
(collectively, the “Platforms”).
3. Personal Data collected by CAG
CAG will collect Personal Data from an individual when it considers the Personal Data reasonably necessary for the relevant purposes underlying such processing.
Examples of your Personal Data which may be collected by us include the following:
· Identity and Contact Data, such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, country of nationality or residence, national identification number, employment history, educational background, professional qualifications, job title and function, biometric data, and other personal data concerning your preferences relevant to our goods and services;
· Financial and Payment Data, such as your bank account, credit/debit card numbers, and other related billing or payment information;
· Business Information, such as information provided in the course of our contractual relationship with you or your organisation and CAG, or otherwise voluntarily provided by you or your organisation;
· Claims Information, including any personal data such as photographs, statements or voice recordings provided in the course of any investigations that CAG may need to undertake;
· Physical Access Data such as information provided when you visit our premises or captured on our CCTV devices.
By providing information to us about any person other than yourself, you are representing that you have valid authority to do so and you must ensure that they understand how their information will be used.
4. How we collect your Personal Data
We use different methods to collect data about you, including the following:
· Direct interactions. You may give us your Personal Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, chatbot or otherwise. We may also directly collect Personal Data in other ways, including when:
o You apply for our products or services;
o You register for any of our memberships;
o You create an account on our Platforms;
o You subscribe to our service or publications;
o You request marketing to be sent to you;
o You enter a competition, promotion or survey;
o You give us feedback;
o You connect to WiFi at our premises;
o You use mobile or web applications developed by us;
o You submit your resume or an application, or participate in interviews or testing, for employment or contracting opportunities with CAG; or
o Your image (including video recordings) is recorded by our installed cameras or videos or official photographers/videographers at our events and programmes in Changi Airport.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Platforms, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. The foregoing technologies are required to allow certain functions on our Platforms (where applicable) to function. Please refer to our Cookies Policy for further details. If you prefer not to allow certain cookies, you can manage them in accordance with our Cookies Policy.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive Personal Data about you from various third parties (such as through our agents or from your organisation) and public sources, including financial and transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
- Closed Circuit Television systems or other surveillance devices. CAG or our authorised third parties have installed closed circuit television systems and other surveillance devices at our Changi Airport premises which may record your image for the purposes of: (i) monitoring the security and safety of persons; (ii) assisting in investigations of crime and other incidents; and (iii) managing the services provided at our Changi Airport premises.
5. How we use your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is generally processed by us as necessary for purposes directly related to our functions and activities. This includes any one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with services and to help us develop, improve, manage and administer the services we provide to you, including services provided on—and through—our Platforms and WiFi services;
- To help us verify your identity for the purposes of processing and administering any membership application or registration;
- To send you notifications and marketing messages in relation to our promotional events, offers, opportunities, products, benefits and programmes;
- To conduct marketing activities including market research, customer profiling, customer insights and targeted marketing activities;
- To carry out profiling and statistical analysis to improve the services provided to you, including matching the information you provide through different channels to understand how we can serve you better;
- To inform you of changes to our programmes, policies, terms and conditions, Platform updates and other administrative information;
- To administer and conduct programmes, promotions, events and games;
- To prevent, detect and investigate security incidents or breaches, crime, including fraud, and analysing and managing other risks;
- To customise the Platforms and their content to your particular preferences;
- To conduct surveys, questionnaires and requests for feedback;
- To respond to your queries, requests, feedback and complaints;
- For promotional and publicity purposes, including to record or take photographs of participants at events or functions organised, hosted or participated in by CAG;
- To meet the requirements of any applicable laws/regulations, enforceable governmental request or court order;
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address security or technical issues in connection with services provided through the Platforms; and/or
- To fulfil such other purpose as may be specified in a data protection and privacy notice given to you at the time that your Personal Data is collected.
6. Disclosure and Transfer of your Personal Data
In carrying out one or more of the purposes set out in section 5 of this Policy, we may disclose your Personal Data to one or more of the following third parties:
- Our authorised service providers such as marketing partners and web analysis companies, and their business partners;
- Our auditors and professional advisors;
- Our business partners;
- Our underwriters and insurers;
- Law enforcement agencies;
- Any person to whom disclosure is permitted—or required by—any applicable laws/regulations, enforceable governmental request or court order; and/or
- Any companies comprised in our group.
To facilitate our interaction with you, we may need to transfer your information to other countries. We will only do so when measures are in place to provide the same level of data protection as was given when you provided your information to us.
Unless the applicable laws or regulations allow otherwise, we will obtain express written consent from you for our processing of your Personal Data by methods or means such as making you sign a form or check a box. When you do so, you represent that you are over 16 years of age and can give valid consent. Where you provide information about another person (eg, an employee or child), you represent that you are able to and do give consent on behalf of such person.
You can withdraw such consent at any time by contacting our data protection officer at the contact details set out in section 15 of this Policy.
Depending on the extent to which you withdraw consent, such withdrawal of consent may result in our inability to provide the relevant services to you and may be considered as a termination by you of any agreement between CAG and you. CAG’s legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
8. Links to third-party websites
We may provide links to third-party websites on the Platforms. Your use of such third-party websites will be subject to their privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies on the other websites you visit. As we cannot control or be responsible for the policies of other sites we may link to, or the use of any data you may share with them, you access these third-party websites at your own risk.
9. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have put in place reasonable technical and procedural measures to safeguard your Personal Data, for example, by:
- Ensuring that access to any personal account you have with us is controlled by a password and username which are unique to you;
- Storing your Personal Data on secured servers; and
- Restricting access to Personal Data on a ‘need to know’ basis.
Please note that the use of the Internet and/or our Platforms cannot be made entirely secure and we therefore are unable to guarantee the security or integrity of any Personal Data which is transferred from you or to you via the Platforms. You undertake to bear the risks of any transference.
10. Access to Personal Data
The accuracy of our data collection begins with you – you undertake that you will provide accurate and complete Personal Data, and update such Personal Data with us from time to time. Before confirming your transaction with us, you should carefully check that the information that you have provided us is complete and accurate.
You may request access to—and correction of—your Personal Data held by us by contacting us at the contact details set out in section 15 of this Policy. All requests for access and/or correction will be processed within a reasonable time except where we refuse such requests in accordance with any applicable laws or regulations. In some situations, you may be able to access and correct your personal information directly through our Platforms. Where you have requested access or correction other than through a self-service function, we may need to verify your identity before proceeding with your request.
For a request to access your Personal Data other than through self-service functions on our Platforms, we may charge you a reasonable fee for the handling and processing of your request.
11. Further rights of data subjects in the European Union ("EU")
CAG is a company incorporated in Singapore. We do not have an establishment in the EU.
However, if you are a data subject in the EU, and you believe that the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) (“GDPR”) applies to the data you have provided us, you may contact us if you wish to exercise the following further rights:
- Request for the erasure of your Personal Data;
- Request for the restriction of processing of your Personal Data;
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data; and/or
- Request to transfer your Personal Data to you or a third party.
We may ask to verify your identity and claim before proceeding with your request.
In the event that the GDPR applies, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant EU supervisory authority if we have contravened any applicable laws or regulations.
All requests made to us in exercising the rights above will be processed within a reasonable time except where we refuse such requests in accordance with any applicable laws or regulations.
12. Data retention
We will cease to retain your Personal Data when the purposes for which we collected your Personal Data have ceased and/or when we are no longer required to continue retaining your Personal Data for any legal or business purposes.
13. Changes to this Policy
We may amend this Policy (including the Cookies Policy) from time to time to reflect any changes to the way in which we process your Personal Data or changing legal requirements. Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you on the Platforms or other communication channels. By using our services, you undertake to check the relevant websites or sections of the Platforms regularly for any updates.
14. How to contact us
We welcome your feedback, comments and any questions that you may have.
Data Protection Officer
Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
PO Box 168
Singapore Changi Airport
Alternatively, you can send specific queries to the following emails:
- Changi Airport website—email@example.com (Attention: Digital marketing team)
- iChangi mobile app—firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention: iChangi app team)
- Changi Rewards—email@example.com (Attention: Changi Rewards team)
- iShopChangi—firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention: iShopChangi team)
- OneChangi ID—email@example.com
- Changi Rewards Travel —firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changi PlayPass – email@example.com (Attention: Landside Concessions team)