By participating in the promotion, shoppers will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them, any other requirements set out in any related promotional material and all amendments, additions, replacement and modifications as may be from time to time.
1. The Promotion is organized by Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("CAG”).
2. This promotion is valid for registered Changi Rewards members only.
3. Spend S$80 (S$100 for supermarket) in a single receipt from participating retail and F&B outlets at Changi Airport’s Terminals 1 to 4 public areas (collectively "Changi Airport Public Areas"). Receipts from Jewel Changi Airport, Changi Eats and iShopChangi are NOT eligible for the promotion.
4. Limited to one (1) redemption per qualifying receipt regardless of spending amount in excess of the minimum spend required. No splitting of receipts is allowed in the same outlet. Note: Mastercard & Changi Pay users, can redeem an additional set of the red packets (hence a maximum of 2 sets of red packets per single receipt).
5. Shoppers who make their qualifying purchase may redeem for the red packets on a later date before the end of the shopping promotion. Shoppers must bring along their qualifying purchase receipt and red packets confirmation email for redemption. Do note that the redemption of red packets is based on first-come-first-served; while stocks last basis.
6. Redemption of the red packets must be done on iChangi App before collection at the Customer Service Counter at T3B2.
7. Shoppers are required to collect for their red packets by 5 Feb 2023 or it shall be forfeited.
8. Redemption of red packets is capped at 200 per Changi Rewards member.
9. Qualifying receipt(s) must be presented at the redemption counter for verification purpose.
For F&B Exclusive
10. Spend a minimum of S$80 (Nett Spend) in a single receipt from participating F&B outlets at Changi Airport’s Terminals 1 to 4 public areas (collectively "Changi Airport Public Areas") to redeem 5 Free Carnival Credits, on top of the 1 set of Auspicious Bunny Red Packets and the 20% Changi Eats Promotional Code. Receipts from Jewel Changi Airport and Changi Eats are NOT eligible for the promotion.
11. The issuance of the free Carnival Credits for the F&B Exclusive promotion is stackable with the existing T3 Underground Carnival Spend & Redeem promotion). For avoidance of doubt, each Changi Rewards member is able to redeem up to 15 free Carnival Credits in total per transaction (5 free Carnival Credits from T3 Underground Spend & Redeem Promotion, 5 free Carnival Credits when transaction is made by Mastercard & Changi Pay and 5 free Carnival Credits from F&B Exclusive Promotion.)
12. The free Carnival Credits will be valid for use at the Carnival from the date of the receipt and for a period of 7 days (“Valid Period”). At the end of the Valid Period, any unutilised credits will expire thereafter.
13. For shoppers who paid using cash or a credit card and present their Changi Rewards physical card or e-card at the point of transaction, the free Carnival credits will be auto credited into the shopper’s iChangi account. If the physical card or e-card is not presented at the point of transaction, shoppers can subsequently upload a copy of the receipt on the iChangi app Playpass account within 7 days from the receipt date and upon successful verification of the receipt, the free Carnival credits will be auto-credited into the iChangi account page (first-come-first-served, whilst stocks last). For avoidance of doubt, no credits shall be given if the receipt is uploaded more than 7 days from the receipt date.
14. All free Carnival credits are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged (whether wholly or partly) for cash, credit and/or other items and are strictly not for resale.
15. Payment for the qualifying spend can only be in the form of cash (in local currency or equivalent amount in foreign currency), NETS, Credit cards or digital payments. Payment made using In-Store Vouchers (e.g. FairPrice vouchers), Changi Dollar vouchers, Changi Rewards eVouchers, Changi Rewards e-Voucher Flexi or Changi Gift Cards are excluded from making up the qualifying spend. However, partial payment using vouchers, Changi Dollar vouchers, Changi Rewards eVouchers and Changi Gift Cards will be accepted provided the qualifying spend is paid in cash, NETS or credit cards.
16. For the Mastercard and Changi Pay exclusive promotion, proof of Changi Rewards membership and spend by Mastercard must be represented at the redemption counter for verification purpose.
17. The same qualifying receipts may be used for redemptions of other on-going promotions at Changi Airport e.g. T3 Underground Carnival Spend & Redeem Promotion
18. Duplicated receipts from tenants will not be accepted at the Customer Service counter.
19. Valid receipt(s) can be from any participating Changi Airport Shop & Dine outlet in Changi Airport Public Areas, excluding receipts from banks, money changing facilities, medical clinics, top-up card transactions/ machines, receipts from purchases of Changi gift card, gift certificates and vouchers, temporary outposts operated by non-CAG tenants, postal services, telecommunication outlets including StarHub, pay-per-use, ambassador and airline lounges, Changi Recommends outlets and service counters, MindChamps Preschool, baggage storage services counter and Crowne Plaza Hotel and all F&B outlets within the hotel premises).
20. GWPs arising from this promotion shall be referred to as “goods” henceforth.
21. All redemptions will end at 10.30pm daily (otherwise stated) or when the goods are fully redeemed for the day; whichever is earlier.
22. All goods are redeemable on first-come, first-served, subjected to availability and on while-stocks-last basis.
23. The Promotion will end on 5 February 2023 or when the goods are fully redeemed, whichever is earlier. Goods must be collected by 5 Feb 2023 or it shall be forfeited.
24. All redemptions are non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
25. Selection of any goods design is not allowed.
26. Goods are dispensed at random by chance based on the availability of the item(s) in the inventory. CAG reserves the right to replace the goods with other goods or designs without prior notice.
27. Goods are offered on “as is” basis and Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”) hereby disclaims any and all representations and warranties whether express or implied as to the premiums being of merchantability quality and fitness for any purposes.
28. CAG reserves the right to change any of the terms & conditions without prior notice.
29. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CAG shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any (i) direct loss; (ii) indirect or consequential loss, (iii) damage; (iv) cost and expense; or (v) loss of profits suffered by you arising from or in connection with the premiums/goods.
30. Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”) and its authorised agencies shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss arising out of or in connection with this promotion, and each participant agrees to indemnify and hold CAG harmless from and against any and all claim, loss or damage incurred by the participant or by any other party in relation to the promotion.
32. CAG’s decision on all matters relating to the event and its promotion is final, conclusive and binding on all.
33. CAG reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without notice.
34. CAG reserves the right to refuse the participation of any person for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to unsafe or unruly behaviour that may result in harm or damage to that person or any other persons and/or property.
35. To promote and advertise the event, CAG reserves the right to engage authorised photographers and videographers to take photographs and/or video recordings. By participating in the event, you consent to being photographed and recorded by authorised photographers and videographers as guest/customers at the event and consent to the use of such images, films or recordings for public transmission and for the marketing and publicity materials of CAG.
36. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions with any other form of publicity collaterals relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
37. In the event that redemption of the premiums was made with non-qualified receipts (e.g. Jewel or any other non-participating outlets) via PlayPass on iChangi App, CAG reserves the right to cancel the redemptions of the premiums. Shoppers are advised to check with onsite event crew should they have any queries on the qualifying receipts.