You may just be passing through this tiny island-state, but let Singapore’s sights and sounds, colours and beats, energy and electricity enthrall you on the Free Singapore Tour. If you have at least 5.5 hours (or at least 6 hours for City Lights Tour) to spare till your connecting flight, join one of our free 2.5 hours guided tours with 2 short stopovers. The Heritage Tour runs 7 times daily and the City Lights Tour runs twice daily.
What do I need to join the tour?
- Passport, boarding passes and valid entry visa are required for registration. Eligibility to participate in the tour is subject to visa entry requirements stipulated by the Immigrations & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore.
- Should you have cabin baggage, you are encouraged to leave them as Left Baggage before joining the tour
How to register?
- When you arrived at Changi Airport, please remain in the transit area and do not clear immigration as the registraion booths are located at the transit area.
- Registration will close 1 hour before the tour start time and participants will be guided as a group to clear immigration before the tour starts.
- Present your passport, boarding passes and valid entry visas at the Free Singapore Tours booths located at:
Terminal 2 (Transit Area)
In Transit Area, between Transfer Lounge F and Skytrain to Terminal 3 near the escalator to Arrival Immigration (Level 2)
Terminal 3 (Transit Area)
In Transit Area, near Transfer Lounge A and Gate A1-A8 (Level 2)
If you are at Terminal 1, stay in the transit area and proceed to Terminal 2 (Transit Area) for registration.
Please note that:
- Availability of seats is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tour itinerary may change, depending on weather and traffic conditions.