Find your way
With an efficient transport network and many modes of transport available, Changi airport is easily accessible.
The City Shuttle will bring passengers to most downtown hotels at a rate of S$9 per adult / S$6 per child (below 12 years of age).
*The City Shuttle departs every 15 minutes during peak hours and up to 30 minutes during non-peak hours.
Please approach the 24-hour Ground Transport Concierge at the Arrival Halls for bookings or call the hotlines for more information.
Terminal 1 : +65 6543 1985
Terminal 2 : +65 6546 1646
Terminal 3 : +65 6241 3818 (Main booking hotline – available 24 hours)
Terminal 4 : +65 6581 6775
Click here for advance booking of airport shuttle service.
When arriving at Changi Airport, you can make your bookings using the self-service kiosks in all terminals.
Simply choose your vehicle and your destination, pay, and you’re done! A driver will pick you up at the waiting area.
Only major credit cards are accepted. Please approach our staff if you’re making cash payment.
Changi business park shuttle
The Free Shuttle Bus Service is open to all members of the public visiting the airport on a first-come-first-served basis. This service runs from Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays.
Please download the following timetables for detailed bus timings:
- Terminal 1 - Terminal 3 - Changi Business Park Schedule
- Terminal 4 - Changi Business Park Shuttle Schedule
Please note that the bus luggage compartment is not available for use on the Free Shuttle Bus Service.
Shuttle Service to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (TMFT)
Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (TMFT) is the gateway to nearby Indonesian islands of Batam and Bintan. From 1 June 2017, there will be a shuttle service from Changi Airport to TMFT for a seamless transfer onward to your ferry ride.
To find out more about TMFT’s ferry schedules and destinations, please visit Singapore Cruise Centre’s webpage.
Shuttle Pick Up and Drop Off Points
|Direction||Pick up point(s)||Drop off point(s)|
|Changi Airport to TMFT||1. Terminal 2 Coach Bay, Lot 8
2. Terminal 4 Coach Bay, Lot 9
Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
|TMFT to Changi Airport||Bus Bay at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal||1. Terminal 3 Departure Kerbside
2. Terminal 1 Departure Kerbside
3. Terminal 2 Departure Kerbside
4. Terminal 4 Departure Kerbside
1. Passengers are advised to wait at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes before scheduled departure time.
2. Tickets are priced at $2 per journey. Fares can be paid with Singapore Dollars or EZ-Link. No change is given and all tickets sold are non-refundable. Children below 1.2m in height do not have to pay.
3. Availability of seats is on a first-come-first-served basis.
4. Total journey from Changi Airport T2 to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal is approximately 20 minutes, while the total journey from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to Changi Airport T3/1/2/4 is approximately 15 to 40 minutes. Timings are subject to change without notice due to traffic conditions.
For more information, please approach Ground Transport Concierge located at Changi Airport T2 Arrival Hall (24-hour hotline: +65 6546 1646) or any of the Information Counters located at the arrival halls.
|Direction 1||Direction 2|
|From Changi Airport to TMFT||From TMFT to Changi Airport|
|Terminal 2||Terminal 4||
Bus Bay at TMFT