Find your way
With an efficient transport network and many modes of transport available, Changi airport is easily accessible.
Transferring between terminals
Changi Airport’s terminals are mainly connected by a free Skytrain service, which operates from 5.00am to 2.30am, at both the transit and public areas.
This is with the exception of the Skytrain lines connecting Terminals 2 and 3, which are partially closed due to redevelopment works. Please see details below for connecting between Terminals 2 and 3.
It takes approximately four minutes to travel between terminals by Skytrain, with an average waiting time of two minutes.
Getting between Terminal 2 & Terminal 3
Travellers may transfer between Terminals 2 and 3 as follows:
|Within the transit areas||
To travel between Terminal 3 (Gates A) and Terminal 2 (Gates F):
Take the Skytrain line located near Transfer A in Terminal 3 and Transfer F in Terminal 2
To travel between Terminal 3 (Gates B) and Terminal 2 ( Gates E):
A free shuttle bus service connecting Terminal 2 (Gates E) and Terminal 3 (Gates B) runs from 5.00am to 2.30am, with an average waiting time of between four to seven minutes. The journey takes about six to eight minutes.
Boarding & alighting points:
Alternatively, passengers can take the Skytrain line near Transfer A and Transfer F.
|At the public areas||By foot using the Mezzanine Level link bridge above the MRT station. It takes approximately five minutes to walk between Terminals 2 and 3.|
Skytrain maintenance hours
The Skytrain is closed for maintenance works from 2.30am - 5.00am daily. During these hours when the Skytrain is not operational, travellers can transfer between the terminals as follows:
- Transit Areas: By foot via inter-terminal travellators located within the Departure Transit Malls.
- At the Public Areas: A free shuttle bus service connecting Terminals 1, 2 and 3, which operates from 2.30am - 5.00am daily and departs at 20-min intervals. The boarding points of the shuttle are at the Departure Hall of each terminal as follows:
- Terminal 1: Departure Check-in Hall, Level 2, Door 5
- Terminal 2: Departure Check-in Hall, Level 2, Door 1
- Terminal 3: Departure Check-in Hall, Level 2, Door 8
Our Departure Transit Malls (within the transit areas) are connected via inter-terminal travellators.