General Contest Terms & Conditions
16. If there are any inconsistencies between these General Contest Terms & Conditions (consisting of Paragraph 16 to 22) and the other parts of the Terms and Conditions, the latter will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
17. CAG’s decision on all matters relating to a Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and Winners. All Winners will be selected at CAG’s discretion based on the rules or criteria of each Contest. CAG is not obliged to entertain any correspondence relating to the decisions of CAG.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CAG, its employees and its authorised agencies shall not be liable for any claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses incurred, or inconvenience for any matter arising out of or in connection with a Contest, save and except for any personal injury or death caused by CAG, its employees and/or its authorised agencies’ negligence.
19. CAG reserves the right to modify the Contest or vary the Terms and Conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion. CAG may also create rules which will apply to a specific Contest only. CAG also reserves the right to correct any errors in any notified Contest mechanics, evaluation of the Contest submissions, or Contest results and Winners, and CAG accepts no liabilities arising from or in connection with these corrections, including without limitation any liabilities from the change in the Winners resulting from the correction. Such modifications or corrections shall be effective immediately upon posting to the page or site these Terms and Conditions are uploaded on.
20. CAG will accept no responsibility for entries that are not received by CAG for any reason.
21. The closing date is as specified in each Contest above, and CAG reserves the right to amend the Contest end date at any time.
22. The Winner will be notified by way of the method of notification specified above. If CAG cannot contact the participant or the participant does not respond within two weeks, CAG reserves the right to offer the Prize to another participant, forfeit the Prize and/or donate the Prize to charity.
23. No Prize or part of a Prize is exchangeable for cash, other tickets or services. All Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable and may be subject to availability.
24. If an advertised Prize is not available, CAG reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize without giving notice.
25. CAG may reject an entry for being incomplete, fraudulent, inauthentic or failing to comply with the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
26. CAG is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any participant by any third party or Sponsor connected with a Contest.
27. CAG reserves the right to cancel the Contest if circumstances arise outside of its reasonable control.
28. All Contests, and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all participants agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
29. A Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the social media site or platform on which it is hosted.